Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jesses jackson

A couple of days ago Jesse said HUSSIEN obama was talking down to black people by saying they should take responsibility for their actions esp in regard to the babies they create and then walk away from.
Well jesse the annoited one talks down to everyone . he says the small town americans are bitter clinging totheir guns and bibles. Not like he who is an elitest. He has a glow about him ignorant young white females faint in his presence.
But jesse has the answer to HUSSIEN obama . Jesse would like to cut obama 's nuts out. Right on JESSE.

Re: jesses jackson

I can see your problem Duane. Jackson and Obama disagree on something, and you don't know which side to come down on, without making one of them look good.

PS: This statement exposes your racism more than anything. (As if we didn't already know) "He has a glow about him ignorant young white females faint in his presence."
Be carefull, Grant's on his way to Montana to marry your sister.

Lets see the younger generation are told that rap is no good [ true] they should stay in school, graduate go to college, respect their family, males should think about using a condom while having sex[ no problem there] and if their girl friend gets pregnant stand up and take responsibiolity, that sures sounds like talking down to someone.

I don't give a crap what you are dem or rep that was funny.

I realy do not like to place my self in a association with people like draino. But I will say this The conversation betwenn esse and the other fello was a black Thang. All black caring men often and frequently expound of matters that effect our communities in a negative manner . I you have never bee amonst of black men you do not know tha we like to shuck and jive Shucking and jiving is a african american culrural trait (phenomna) tha came from the days wfen the slaves were working in the hot fields picking and shucking cotton, corn toacco swet potatoes and many other things. Shucking was the terrible torture of working in the the fields, pickin, pullimg, shucking cotton. shucking corn and hay and tobacco And to indure the pain of shucking. They would jive. Sing songs, play the dozens laugh and joke with each other and created shucking and jiving as part of our culture so there fore it is a black thing and drain has know idea of what it is about. Barak Obama was not talking down to black folk. He was inspireing us to continue to make the progress that we have made to continue to fight the flow of guns and drugs in our communities to continue to keep hope alive . He was saying the exact same thing that Jesse Jackson and Uncle Bill Cosby have been saying for the last 30 years and hypocrites like duane have beeen appluding and gloatin at the mention of black fathers been absent from the home. I have knews for hypicrits that gloat over this frictune over Jesse and Barack There are more black peopl paying attenion to this an are takingaction to keep our kids in school. and our girls celebate There are more black women working with decent paying jobs insted of being on welfare because of the Clintons. I rode around the south side of Chicago to day and saw many many youth programs and much wholesome yout activity and that is happening across the country. Rich black people are combining thier resources to improve the condition of the black community Draino until you know more about the black thang I suggest you be quiet.

Mad Doc. Please don't give draino aheart attack at the thouught of a black being involved with his sister, wife, or daugter; I am still infatuated witr my little slant eyed, slope headed Korean angel after 49 years. That have given me 5 wonderful super intelligent kids

Mad Doc it was Jesse Jackson who said on camera into a live micropnone that he wanted to cut Hussien obama's nuts off not i. Now i know of course that you people here honestly believe that jesse Hussien obama should never have their words repeated. That they are above questiions. critizim and that anyone sho questions them does anything but fall down in front of them is a racist. Grant jackson says that "its a black thang" to talk of castarating another person.
Now all of you know that jesse meant what he said. Jesse had a good gig going for a long time all he hjad to do was tell the black people that no matter waht happened . They didnt have to be responsible for their lives . Jesse would tell them it was whiteys fault and that he (jesse) would get them waht ev3er they wanted taht belonged to someone else. And now came the annoitted one with that glow about him that makes Chris Matthews of msnbc get a quiver in his leg everytime Hussien speaks, moves anytime in any way.
So yes jesse would want to get back at obama for destroying jesses good times.
Now do any of you deny that Jesses said what he said and that he meant what he said.
If i can find jesses address i'll send him a brand new utility knife he'll probably put it to good use.

Re: jesses jackson,, Rather a Non -Issue

Seems kind of a Non-Issue to me. Trash talking wasn't invented by Jesse Jackson.

Really you can see this kind of Funny Business anytime you go to an NBA game. And It is very Funny, I rather Enjoy it! Just attend any LA Laker game with Colby Bryant in it and Let the good times Roll!

I'm sure Bill O'Smelly and that Drug King-pin Lambuagh will milk this story enough to buy another Dozen or so of those "Pimp" suits they wear!

Like I said "Its a Non-Issue"!

BTW--I wonder if John McBush will bring it up when he addresses La Raza next week?

Duane Jessie Jackson is a has been and wanted his 15 seconds of fame.

Mike Ivy Jesses had forty years of fame and fortune. He hAd or was percieved to have all of the brothers and the sistas in his back pocket. He could use that percieved power for boycotts to extort lots and lots of money from american compays to get himself a empire. Money for himself all the trappings of a king limosines. No govt agency dared investgate him because of all those people he had. He got them by telling them that they had no resposibility for their lives anything that was wrong was the fault of the fact that in africa 600 years ago their own people captured their ancestors and sold them to spanish portugese english slave ships.
And that is what happened it was black slavers who sold their more docile neighbors to the slave ships.
It was Bill cosby who told the brothers and sistas to take responsibility for their lives that if they stayed in school got jobs they could make it.
barackHUSSIENobama just said waht Bill cosby had been saying and he didnt even give Bill credit for it. obama is a plagerist like joe biden.