Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bush, McCain re-considering troops in Iraq

Even a consideration by President Bush and some agreement by John McCain show that they also think Obama may be on the right track. Whether troops are to be pulled by either future candidate will be based on alot of things going on in Iraq and or Afghanistan at that time.
-------------------

Bush, Mccain seem to diverge in foreign policy

WASHINGTON - President Bush and Senator John McCain have long been in agreement on major elements of American foreign policy, particularly in their approach to the “axis of evil countries of Iran and North Korea , and their commitment to staying the course in Iraq .

But now the administration’s agreement to consider a “time horizon for troop withdrawals from Iraq has moved it, at least in the public perception, in the direction of the policies of Senator Barack Obama .

That has thrown Mr. McCain on the political defensive in his opposition to a timed withdrawal, Republicans in the party’s foreign party establishment say.

On Friday Mr. McCain went so far as to say that the idea of a 16-month withdrawal, which Mr. Obama supports, was “a pretty good timetable, although he included the caveat that it had to be based on conditions on the ground.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25856677/

Re: Bush, McCain re-considering troops in Iraq

Bush and McCain,
Jumpin on the O-Train!