Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lawsuit filed alledging Hussien obama is not a natural born american

On aug 22 2008 a lawyer named Philip J Berg filed a lawsuit in the U S D C of Eastern Pa. against barack hussien obama and all his aliases. The DNC and the FEC to enjoin the DNc from nominating obama for President. The suit claims that he is not a natural born american. One can learn all about it by typing in Philip J Berg. It claims that waht obama and the democrats have produced as a colb is a forgery. That his mother gave birth to him in Kenya or canada. It claims there are records from both countries of the birth to a barack Obama and a stanley ann dunham of a male child named barack hussien obama in 1961. How long do you suppose this Philip j Berg will be alive if what he claims is true?
Now i know you will say that McCain was born in a foreign country. But he was born in 1937 in the panama canal zone to two american citizens. At that time the canal zone was governed by the U S under the 1903 treaty which provided that the U S was to act as the sovereign of the canal zone. the U S did act as the sovereign until the one who fought off the banzai bunny Jii-meee Kawwwtaaaah gave it away.

Re: lawsuit filed alledging Hussien obama is not a natural born american

Cool Deal,

I hope they try and get to the bottom of this BigFoot thing also Or at least call Bigfoot in as a witness! Im sure Bigfoot will be needed to prove Bergs case along with Mork and My Favorite Martian. He-ll, while Bergs at it he might as well include Mr. Ed to present his closing arguments!

I love a good Fantasy!

Court TV will never be the same!

I think that it is marvelous how obscure right wing yoyos seem able to find records that no one with any kind of credibility can locate - or see after they are found, for that matter.

I think that it must be some kind of power from the Harry Potter universe - like the mirror that shows you what your heart most dearly desires.

Actually Berg is a democrat who has accused bush of being a war criminal. But nether o you answered my question about how long Hussien and the rest of the democrats will allow him to live. If he does prove his allegations. I'd say not very long. He may likely not get a chance to have his day in court.
Complete and total control of the United states and the lioves of every american is too big a prize for hussien and his backers and the democrats to let any thing stop them.

Berg is a disgruntled Hillary Supporter and I say this, "If he failed to prove his case against Bush, he must be the Worst legal mind on the Planet and should be disbarred for being incompetent".

Also I seem to remember back some months when Obama, Clinton's and others passports were looked at by the FBI and other Federal agencies. If there were impropriety's seems to me that they would have uncovered it then.

I guess THOSE law enforcement agencies are nothing but a bunch of Stupid MFs!

O Ya..In answer to the question, Bergs going to be around for many, many years to come.I don't think that he has anything to worry about with Obama.

Unless he happens to dig up some stuff on McCain of course. Then hes in for some real problems, McFossil will just turn it over to the Exxon Private Security Dept. then BINGO he will become fossil fuel!

I think that it will sound good. Barak Hussien Obama. 44th President of the United States of America.

Berg had no case against Bush. Bush was supported by almost every democrat when he asked the united states congress for authority to remove saddam Hussien from power. As a matter of fact in 1998 slick willie of the oval office blowjobs got legislation passed that made it the law of the United states to remove saddam Hussien. In 2002 Joe biden stated that saddam Hussien was a imminent threat to the United States and had to be removed. This spring the senate intellegence commitee chaired by that big oil man Jay Rockefeller stated that the administration didnt lie about anything comcerning the iraqi war. It was only when the democrats began to reaize they may jeprodise their funding from Iran and the other mideastern money sources that the started to scream about the United states winning the war against terrorism

So, Quano, what you are saying is that Berg was a fraud using bad evidence and with no factual case when he was anti-Bush, but he is a shining light of unvarnished truth now that he is anti-Obama.

Yep, that is right up there with your usual high standard of common sense, truth, and integrity.

I think that the so called Proof Berg is talking about is found here.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

noo Jacqui boy im saying that since he has filed this suit it should go through open court and not let the democrats bury it. i dont think he is anti obama. He is exercising his rights as an american (which you detest lowly americans having rights). I have seen the birth certificate Hussien or his backers Hamas Hezbolah and the other islamic terrorists have put out. It doesnt have any of the legal things my copys of my birth certificate does. It looks like a fake to me.

Gee, Duane, I didn't know that you were born in Hawaii. That is the only way that your birth certificate would look like Obamas.

Now I know that seriously thinking about something is beyond you, but strain yourself for a bit -try really hard. Do you truly believe that the State of Hawaii is engaged in a conspiracy with Obama to help him hide a foreign birth? Because that is what would have to be going on for him to post a phoney birth certificate from Hawaii and for nobody from Hawaii to speak up to say that it was a forgery.

But hell, even an amazingly simple dufus like yourself knows better. You are just dribbling more crap out of your pie hole in an attempt to amuse yourself.

WOW!!

This has turned out to be quite the Conspiracy! From a Forged Birth Certificate to a Birth announcement in the paper!

What makes it more interesting is that they knew that this New Born was going to run for President in about 40 years! The guy that figured that one out had to be a Democrat because Republicans never think that far ahead!

I think that its time to bring out the Propeller Hats and the Tin Foil Underwear for the idiots that Buy into this one. Might as well go ahead and order up a some sets for Bush and his Knee Puppet John McSame while your at it!

duane what qualifications do you have to determine that your birth certificate is the real McCoy? What are your certifications?

Your just like the Bush men stuck in time and can't move forward. Feel sorry for you brother

C'mon Mike, everyone knows that Duane is "Certified."

Mike ivy i am not your brother. My certified copy of my birth certificate is about 3 feet from me it has the certified signiture of the clerk and recorder of Libert county state of montana. it has the file number. It has the embossed seal on it The Seal can be felt. that is what makes it offical. What Osama obama and the daily kos and Hussien is trying to pass off has none of those things . He is the only one who can release his birth certificate IF it exists and so far he has only presnted obvious fakes.

Well, Quano, if Obama is creating fake identification, then he is violating the law. Why don't you go rushing in with your guns and maybe a few guys from your white supremacy militia and perform a citizen's arrest?

Actually, PUMA has already examined it and said Nothings wrong with it. And they are not a fan of Obama. They even dug up an old newspaper with the Birth Announcement.

Then there's the fact that the FBI, CIA and every other Government Agency has been Crawling up Obamas A$$ from day one, just why haven't they turned it over to the Justice Dept or the appropriate agency?

This is nothing but a stunt to try and get people to vote for Exxon John.

In fact, it seems to have close resemblance to what Bush did to Kerry by hiring those Swift Boat Idiots to lie. On that matter I invite you to show one Forged Document that is in Kerrys file. Those documents were examined no less than 16 times by various Departments Including the Military Awards Dept. the same department that is actively REVOKING Awards on troops in the current war. To date more than 8000 Purple Heart Awards have been Revoked because of bad records or not meeting the criteria of the individual Award Regulation in both Iraq and Vietnam War.

To put it in Simpleton terms, "IT AIN"T GONNA WORK THIS TIME"!

BTW- Im sure Mike was just being nice calling you "Brother", I think that maybe Mike just realized hes got a lot to learn when it comes to people like you.

Duane has proven many times, he is not a "Brother" to any veteran. He is one of the few Vietnam Vets I would not call a Brother.

I got a good idea, I can prove I was born in Woodside NY, that shows I was born in the US. No investiagation needed, or any questions. So vote for me for president. Three weeks after I would be in Office I would probably have half the Middle East nuked uninhabitable for the next 500 years. So what do you think I would do a good job or what.

Sorry Robert you don't have the prerequisit of being a former POW. You should have surrendered when you had the chance.