Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is Jeffro

Jeffro hasn't checked in on the FL Vet post..does anyone know where he lives...is he out of harms way?

Joy

Re: Where is Jeffro

Joy jeffro is alive and kicking . He made a couple of posts on Russ board today concerning bidens rant of a couple of years ago about the haditha Marines being guilty before they were ever given a trial. and now that eight have been exonerated , will biden or any democrat apoligise to those men. No of course not.

Always a liar, eh Duane. Declining to try the men was not the same as exonerating them. The military knew that most of the men were guilty as hell - at least three had admitted their actions.

But they did not want to destroy the career of the Lt. Colonel who was only involved in what most military officers would consider a reasonable effort to cover up the actions of his men. Had the good colonel been disliked by his superiors, a number of the men would have gone to prison, rather than just the Sgt in charge during the killings.

Ok Joy, I will take a stab at answering your question.

Last I heard from him he said Fay had dropped a lot of rain in his neck of the woods and more was on the way but they were all OK.

jinks

jacqui just how in the godammed hell do you know what was going on in a Marine court martial. You were given a butter bar because the U S army had too dammed many of them . and didnt you say that you told a Lt Colnel to stick something long and sticky in his anal orfice . so the army declined to keep you around . Were you given an admistrative dischage or less than honorable. You have always hated the United states and the loyal men and women who defend it. You have said that you knew exactly what saddam hussien and Osama Bin Ladin were doing ,thinking. The only way you could know what the enmemys of the united states were doing thinking is if you were part of them.

Jinks...thanks for your reply...wouldn't believe anything the other poster advised...but I believe you!!

Thanks.

Joy

Quano, something that you have always failed to understand is that your own inability to read and comprehend published transcripts and summaries of proceedings, etc., reflects only your own personal limited intelligence. Unlike yourself, the vast majority of humans are capable of intentional and quite conscious thought.

The last time that you brought this bullshit up, I posted a number of direct quotes from the testimony of several of the troops involved in the incident. That testimony made it very clear that, even in the eyes of several of the squad members present, murder (call it voluntary manslaughter if you really buy the "heat of battle" argument) had occurred during that operation.

The decision of the military to refuse to prosecute several of the troops in order to protect an officer with an otherwise excellent career history does not change that.

Your continued insistence that American troops are incapabable of committing crimes when several of those Marines have confessed to their part in the crimes is just plain stupid - which fits you very well.

As for my own service record, I will happily compare it to yours any time.

How did Duane manage to turn an inquiry, about Jeffro, into a tirade against the Dems? Man, you are psychotic! Do you think, maybe, the Democrats got him?

I think that before making irrational, foolish statements about Infantry 2nd Lieutenants, one might take the time to look at the Vietnam Statistics on just what the "Life Expectancy" was for a Grunt Infantry Line Officer, 2nd Lt and above.

Joy, Jink's pretty well sumed it up.

Thank you for your concern.

My best to you and family.

Jacqui you say those were direct quotes form individuals who observed the actions on that particular day. Now just how do you know that? what were they doing just observing in the heat of a battle? And you know that Murtha did proclaim those marines guilty as did Biden before any complaints were filed. as a matter iof fact nothing was done until months after the incident had occured and then only because time nagazine published an account given to them by a iraqi who had ties to al quida. Murtha like all democrats wanted to get in good with the top leaders of the dem party who all voted for the action in iraq. then when the war appeared to go badly they became turncoats. I believe in your mind any soldier who fights in a war athorized by most of the democrats is a criminal , and the iraq war was athorized and called for by the democrats in 2002 and long before 2002.

No, you incredible dumbass, the direct quotes came from the testimony of Marine Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich that he and at least one of his men the five unarmed Iraqi men in the street after a roadside bomb killed a member of their squad. Wuterich also testified that he then led a house-to-house search during which more civilians, including women and children as young as 3 years were killed.

Wuterich has never denied that he and his men did what they are accused of. His argument has always been that they did kill the unarmed civilians, but that it was not murder because it was legal under his rules of engagement.

Me, I think that he is a murderer, plain and simple. I would not argue with the Marine Corps' charges of voluntary manslaughter for the men killed in the street, but going from house to house killing women and children was murder.

I know that, despite your professions of concern over the poor Iraqis treatment under Saddam Hussein, you don't care a damn about the people killed by our own soldiers. I truly don't believe that have any sense of morality at all.

And while I do get quite angry about men killing defenseless children, I am far more concerned about the effect on our own people when we allow the rogues among them to murder at will.