Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe Binbiden

Joeseph Bin biden Osama obama's running mate got 5 student deferments from 1963 to 1968. Then in march 1968 he was disqualified for military service because of severe asthma. But in his book he touts his record as a teenager of strenous activity as a life guard and football player. Now that would make one wonder how he could be both disabled by asthma ( unable to breath and still be a star football player and top notch lifeguard ) until you realize he is and was the best plagiarizer in the known world . Plaigerizer meaning liar.

Re: Joe Binbiden

Bwahahaha. Quano wants to get into a pissing contest over deferrments - considering the bunch of chickenhawks the silly ass has been shilling for these last 8 years, that is a whole lot of funny.

Asthma can develop...you do not have to be born with it...try reading about it you might learn something..although it is doubtful.

I guess this means that anyone who had a Deferment is nothing but a Scum bag.

Dick Cheney really didn't even have to have a Deferment to be a SCUM BAG, he was born one..

Looks to me like the Republicans are getting scared so in turn they result Back to the Deferment attacks and personal attacks.

It don't make no never-mind to me.."Stupid is as Stupid Does"!

There was no one other than myself in this . I googled it and that is what i came up with what i posted. This points up just how phony and slimy you people are here. Cheny was Lucifer incarnate when it was pointed out that he had 5 -5- 5 deferments. But when it is found out that Joe binbiden had the same number no one was supposed to point that out. The same as no one is allowed to question the chosen one the golden one the shiny one.

What the hell difference does it make if someone was in the service or not...is that a prerequisite for the VP position or any position for that matter. All we care is if they take care of our Vets when they are in office....check their voting for heavens sake.

Cheney is the devil incarnate because he is a totally corrupt bastard who is out to destroy major elements of the Constitution.

Personally, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell about his military record had not he and the rest of the silly-assed republicans been trying to act as if they were the only patriots in the country. It was all about their total and complete hypocrisy - just like this is about yours now, with this latest b.s.

jacqui boy/girl Which major elements of the constittion. freedom of speech/ freedom of the press? right of assembly? right to bear arms? Which? name the rights cheny has denied you name them?
You cant because it has not happened . You are a great big mouth mounted on the body of an emaciated dwarf like joseph Gobbels or dennis Kucinich.
You claim you have soldid evidence of Bush and cheny being guilty of god knoew how many crimes but you wont present that evidence in any court.
You dont have any evidence except in your twisted mind and you dont have guts enough to do anything but rant and rave lke the mental defect you are.

Look it up youself you lazy putz.

Computer had a fatal error so it took over a month to get all the hardware and software needed to get back on line (sorry got off subject there). Finally someone has also noticed that politicans are using the constitution for their own benefit and not for the citizens of America. Thank you Jack B.

Hey Robert..

Hey Robert

Don't that Fatal Error stuff just make ya want to pull out the Old 45 and blast the crap out of that machine! A couple months ago I had the very same problem, Fatal Error, Then Blue screen, over and over again. So I thought it was time for a new machine and it worked two weeks and then Fatal error, blue screen all over again. I took it back and they exchanged it and so far so good except now I have M/S Vista that seems harder to get my old programs working. I just don't have the temperament for this crap.

O-well they don't call me jinks for nothing!

Jinxs yup I hate this new Tech world. Why can't things be easy ya know like gas operated, magazine fed, shoulder, hip, or waist fired. (oops forgot I'm not in the infantry anymore).