Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is bringing in campaign cash for the Democrats as

Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is bringing in campaign cash for the Democrats as well as her own party.

Barack Obama reported raising at least $10 million from more than 130,000 donors today after Palin, the Alaska governor, addressed the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota, and criticized the Democratic presidential nominee.

``Sarah Palin's attacks have rallied our supporters in ways we never expected,'' Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said. ``And we fully expect John McCain's attacks tonight to help us make our grassroots organization even stronger.''

The money followed an e-mail solicitation campaign manager David Plouffe sent out right after Palin's speech.

``You know that despite what John McCain and his attack squad say, every day people have the power to build something extraordinary when we come together,'' he wrote.

McCain, the Republican presidential candidate, raised $10 million after Palin was selected as his running mate Aug. 29, part of his record $47 million haul last month.

``She's energized the base,'' said former New York Senator Alfonse D'Amato, who has raised at least $250,000 for McCain, 72. ``Money will not be a problem.''

Palin Appeal

The McCain campaign sent out an e-mail from Palin, 44, today seeking additional donations. ``We must have the finances to respond to the latest attacks the Democrats have launched at us,'' she wrote.

Now that McCain is the nominee, he will receive $84.1 million for his fall campaign and cannot raise any private money except to cover legal and accounting costs. His fundraisers can continue to bring in money for the Republican National Committee, which, in turn, can spend it on McCain's behalf.

McCain also can contribute any unspent money from his primary campaign to the RNC, Federal Election Commission spokesman Bob Biersack said.

To contact the reporter on this story: Jonathan D. Salant in St. Paul, Minnesota, at jsalant@bloomberg.net .

Re: Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is bringing in campaign cash for the Democrat

Campaign cash for the democrats the great shiny one and the palgarists. Hamas and Hezbolah and the iranians must have been watching on satalite and she scared them so they had to send their big eared boy boy more cash. Now that 'll cut down on what the botox queeh and harrry reed can get

Re: Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is bringing in campaign cash for the Democrat

The only Shiny thing I have seen lately is the top of "Exxon John McLame's" Empty Head.

BTW- Duane

You say "Big Eared" "Boy Boy".

Why don't you just come clean and start using the "N" word like all you guys do. I'm sure that Grant won't mind that much, he's probably met hundreds of "Your Kind" in his lifetime.

Come-on show your true colors!