Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
after watching this video, I'm glad I am

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036

Re: after watching this video, I'm glad I am

It is clear that you are a republican propagandaist. Hiding as an Independent.

Aw Grant....don't blame him...I would be ashamed to admit I was a Republican, too!!!LOL If I were one!!

Joy

I am what I am....does it really matter? Whomever gets elected this time, the US will be in a sorry ass state just as it is now. Not the "great Obama" who is always calling for change, or the run of the mill puppet John McCain can change anything, as far as I'm concerned. On the one hand, you have a person that has in no way the experience to even think about being the President (Obama) and the other person who thinks he is the next best thing besides Oreo cookies ! Take your pick, all you Dems. It is your God given right, just as it is mine to be what I am, regardless of what you non-meaning people think. I chose to be an Independant long, long ago...as far back as when Johnson was President. He was the capper !So run your mouths, think what you will...cal me names(because thats exactly what this board is good for)I don't really care. I don't know any of you, don't want to, and I'm sure none of you would want to know me. Mainly because I have the balls to speak the dam truth !

Have a nice day, each and everyone of you Democrats...I could care less what you are....

Seems to me the only one calling names and running their mouth is you....if it makes you feel better great....1st Cav/Wren...

Thou protest too much....make this a great day!

Joy
or as you called me...
Mother Theresa

Mr. Baxter's only significant contribution made by that video was to illustrate that arousing fear in the unknown might be a better tactic to help elect McCain than having a candidate with viable credentials.

Mr. Baxter is uneducated and deliriuos, a trait not uncommon in wannabe intellectuals. He obviously has never studied the life and times of Che Guevara. Che Guevara a "mass murderer"? You have got to be kidding me.

Mr. Baxter would not approve of anyone listening or learning about anything that might be different than his perspective less that inquiry be used against you as in accusation that you are what you inquired about. Heaven forbid that you ever read the "The Communist Manifest". If you did than surely you must be a communist.

John R...

John R the only reason Che Guvera was not a mass murderer was because he didnt have the power of a Josef Stalin a Mao se dung(doesnt the last part of mao's name tell just what he was). Most liberal faux intellectuals like you do favor Communist tyrants. Because those commuunist tryants let nothing stand in their way to create their fake utiopian societys peopled by a very few subjecated people with no chance for a decent life. Only the ones on top had or have anything, im quite sure you fancy yourself one of those on the top.

Joy....you aren't worthy of a response. I don't care if you are a Mother of a soldier (I don't really know if you are, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt, why else would you keep spewing your stuff here)so you have nothing whatsoever to say to me. btw, where did I call names?

Our nation was established in strength and designed that no government would be able to destroy it. Even from within even though eorge bush is trying like hell. In November the American people will choose the administration that we deserve be it a Republican or Demorcratic administration we will get what the majority want. I suggest that we lay back and make do. But this country will keep on keeping on. those of us that vote will either be 50% right or 50% wrong those that do not vote will be 100% wrong.

1st Cav....on Doc's board...enough said. I come to these boards because many of the people who come here have interesting worthwhile things to learn and read. I usually ignore the trash.

And, yes, my son is a Vet struggling w/PTSD

Joy

OK, Mother Teressa...no harm no foul! I will say I am sorry to read about your son. No one deserves to go thru that, or live with it, whatever the case may be.
Doc's board, that's another story in itself. Same as here !Biased for the a-hole Democrats..Trash McCain, too, I really don't care. Like I said, I think he is a real a**hole too..

Please Mr. Independent stay home and do not think about voting. But do think about who will be the next director of DVA. We ounce had a fellow named Jesse Brown. He made a lot of positive changes. There is a strong chance that we may get Tammy Duckworth She is acaring severely disabled vet. And will insure that I keep getting the big bucks that I am getting for my disabilities and will care less about your belly aching. If some one else become director, we will probaly have another Vet march on washington.

Do not know much at all about Obama, so really have no opinion about him. But McCain, is another thing.... Once stated my personal feelings regarding John Forbes Kerry on this forum, and got "flack" for doing so. A specific person with clear signs of NPD took the lead in that, refusing to try to understand the reason for my harbored personal feelings, and portraying me as a "right wing ghost" of some sort.

Well, here we are now, with a republican candidate running as infor all elections during the 21st century, and major part of the 20th century.

But guess what? (And this is going to set the NPD-flasher up the wall again I guess).

I feel The Very Exact Way, about McCain, as I some years ago stated I felt (and still feel today) about John Forbes Kerry. "But, Kerry is a democrat, and McCain is a republican!". So what! Party-affiliation, and/or general political views/line of either of the 2 above mentioned senators, was not the base for my personal feelings about them.

Kerry and McCain served, Honorably so I do feel, in US Armed Forces. And, in RVN, aswell as in DRV as POW. But what they both did, together, later in their lives.... I would not urinate on either of them, if I caught them on fire!

"Yeah... That A.B-guy is a real right wing ghost. A regular Timur Lenk".... Some did not understand, and that is OK. There are plenty things I do not understand. But when someone is able to, and choose not to? There is something immoral, when a person chooses to abandon his judgement.

There was a reason for why LCDR Peter H. Krusi chose to serve. And I for one, will not "sell out" that. Ever! But hey, that is just me.....

Loyalty!

Sincerely
A.B

By the way, Kerry and McCain are not the only ones "on my list". Here is the rest of the list...

Akaka (D-HI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boren (D-OK)
Boxer (D-CA)
Bradley (D-NJ)
Breaux (D-LA)
Bumpers (D-AR)
Chafee (R-RI)
Cochran (R-MS)
Danforth (R-MO)
Daschle (D-SD)
DeConcini (D-AZ)
Dodd (D-CT)
Exon (D-NE)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Ford (D-KY)
Glenn (D-OH)
Gorton (R-WA)
Graham (D-FL)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatfield (R-OR)
Hollings (D-SC)
Inouye (D-HI)
Johnston (D-LA)
Kassebaum (R-KS)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Mathews (D-TN)
McConnell (R-KY)
Metzenbaum (D-OH)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Mitchell (D-ME)
Moynihan (D-NY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nunn (D-GA)
Packwood (R-OR)
Pell (D-RI)
Pressler (R-SD)
Pryor (D-AR)
Robb (D-VA)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Simon (D-IL)
Simpson (R-WY)
Warner (R-VA)
Wofford (D-PA)

Anyone having a problem with my list? Well, please do feel free to contact the international organisation "Human Rights Watch"....

Sincerely
A.B