Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biden rewrites history

When Joe ( plagerist) was being interviewed by Katie Kouric on a passenger train a couple of weeks ago. He made the statement that when the stock market crashed in oct 1929. Franklin Roosevelt immediately went on all the television networks to reassure the people of america. Mow there is no doubt in my mond that democrats honestly believe they are not bound by truth so they can rewrite history. Now if the plagerist can do this . What will the chosen (by iran hesbollah hamas) one do to rewrite history. i have a pretty good idea what he will do there will be no american history and no american people.

Re: Biden rewrites history

Duane what brought you out of the woodwork? Yeah we know he screwed up, it happens

Hey, look! The comedy worm is back! Keep it up, Quano. Hearing you accuse somebody else of lying or you even talking about truth as though it was something that you could recognize if you stumbled across it is a lot like hearing Palin talk about being well versed in foreign relations because Alaska has a maritime border with Russia. Funny as hell.

Biden didnt slip up there is no doubt that he honestly believes that roosevelt was president in 1929. and he belives that there was a national t v network in that same year. No doubt the next will be the moslem telling us that some arab colony landed on Plymouth rock. That his people the african moslem arabs setttled this country. The point is that democrats are not to be questioned. ThaT DEMOCRATS are not bound by truth they can change anything to be anything they want.

Now thats a post right out of the Ted Stevens Play book. "The Dems don't tell the truth,,,But we honest hard working Republicans always do"!

What a Joke, Both Stevens and Young of Alaska are pros and make Biden look like a Juvenile Offender!

All you have to do is listen to Binbiden and he will prove that he is an idiot. He not only rewrites history, he tells us we canot use coal in this country . We cannot utilise our oil resources, ask yourself why he and all democrat liberals dont want the U s to utilise its own resources, the reason is because if oil goes to astronomical prices( although it has falen to $88 today) it will benefu]it Iran and then iran will be able to send barrackUSSIEN obama and every democrat money beyond their wildest dreams. But those slimy doemcart leaders wont give any of you guys anything except the same knife in the back Husssien will give every american.

Just goes to show that after eight years of sponsoring slime attacks against Democrats, these bigoted sons-(and daughters)-of-a-bitch can't take the turn about.
Hey, I've got an idea Since they are so clever at inventing names, like "Binbiden," why don't we invent some of our own?
I can think of two.
Duane "Von Goebbels"
"Eva Braunteri"

That's pretty good stuff Duane. You write that on your own or did the Town Drunk dictate it?

In fact I think I will print and put that post just where it belongs, the next time I go up to the Fish Camp in the Everglades.

Right over the hole someone knocked in the Sh-ithouse wall.

BTW-

OUOTE:

"We cannot utilise our oil resources, ask yourself why he and all democrat liberals dont want the U s to utilise its own resources, the reason is because if oil goes to astronomical prices( although it has falen to $88 today) it will benefu]it Iran"

---------------------------------

Congress has already voted to allow OS Drilling. At least thats what the "head chimp" George Bush just said on national TV while addressing the Wallstreet Bailout.

He also said that its going to take a "LONG TIME" to get Drilling underway. I think that Obama-Biden said that over a months ago, the same time "Exxon John" was saying, "we need to drill and get this oil now", like it will be on the market the same day of the drilling. What an out of touch BOZO!

I think that John McFossil made that statement the same day he discovered that,, "LOOK,,,,There's Fish in the Gulf"!

Jinx President Bush removed an exectutive order that Bush 41 had put in place banning oil exploration on the inner continental shelve. The democrat congress didnt remove the comgressional ban that prevented our country from unilizing its resources. That ban was a yearly thing amd because of the pressure from the americna people san Fran nan and her cohorts barney frank( the one who would much rather hear a fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing)a true democrat. But Steny Hoyer majority leader said its going back on just as soon as they can . No democrat will let the U S produce its own energy. Not when there can be so much free money from the democrats goosd riends communist china iran the islamic terrorists.

Old News!! Looks to me as they voted on it in Sept...

House votes to lift offshore drilling ban
Senate expected to pass measure within days

By DAVID IVANOVICH Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

Washington Bureau
Sept. 24, 2008, 10:37PM

WASHINGTON — The House voted Wednesday to drop a quarter-century congressional ban on drilling off the East and West coasts. The Senate is expected to follow suit by week's end.

But the Bush administration hasn't waited around for lawmakers to begin preparing for the day when oil and gas companies might gain access to waters long kept off limits.

The Interior Department's Minerals Management Service has already included a proposal to open acreage off the coast of Virginia in its current five-year leasing plan.

--------------------------------------------

Senate votes to lift ban on offshore drilling

By Andrew Taylor - ASSOCIATED PRESS
Updated: 09/28/08 7:06 AM

WASHINGTON — Oil companies won elimination of a long-standing ban on drilling off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts as the Senate passed a sprawling spending bill Saturday.

The 78-12 vote sent the $634 billion measure to President Bush, who was expected to sign it even though it spends more money and contains more pet projects than he would have liked.

****, Jinks, there you go again trying to confuse Quano with facts - just as though he were capable of conscious thought.

Your right Jack.
But like in High School I always tried to help out the Class Dummy! But,, in Duanes case it is rather a waist of time!

BTW---

Just a note on the Democrat Barney Frank. I heard that he is the only one in Washington that will sit at the lunch table with "The Bathroom Bandit and Republican Larry Craig",, now that the republicans have all but kicked him out of politics.

no jinxie im pretty sure that franks has a lot of his fellow dems whoe will eat with him and tell each other of their sexual trysts with other gentlemen. Iquite sure there are lots of democrats who like hearing a fat boy fart as opposed to hearing a pretty girl sing. Just look at the position franks has in the democrat party the democrats put him in his position. or maybe they want to be in position or have him in position.
As far as craig goes he was set up. that cop was tired and sick of sitting on the loo eating jelly donots . So he needed a bust so he could get a better assignment. If craig had been whistling the star spangled banner the cop would have said that was a signal. By the way just how did that cop or you guys know so much about signals between ******* Did you take lessons from Barney Franks? Or being democrats does it just come natural?

Duane rewrites history

Sure the Cop was a bad Cop! Even though he was presented "Officer Of The Year award, by Your own Hero Dick Cheney". His pic was in the paper with old dead eye Dick personally presenting him with the award.

Also, I have no idea what the tapping sign is all about, but you seem to know much more about it than I do and rightly so, I mean I thought the Movie,"Broke Back Mountain" was a pretty good one, made up in your Neck of the woods to. I figure you seen it many times, after all it is about you,"Cowboyz"!

Also to Correct you once again, I am not a Democrat I am a "Independent" Im just VOTING DEMOCRAT this time and PROUD TO DO SO!!

BTW--

You proved once again to be a Typical Republican by changing the subject on the Drilling Vote that you were Wrong on. I think that if I was wrong as much as you are I would just give up and swim with the Gators!

What about that House and Senate Drilling Vote? Still insist it never happened??