Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freddie Johson

Just a few minutes ago fox news had a fellow named freddie Johnson on relating how he was paid by ACORN (obama's creation from his community organisation days). Freddie said the acorn people had paid him in cash and cigarates to register to vote at several places in cleveland. Freddie said that he wqs helping thses volubnters because They "axed" him to help them get paid. The more times someone registered the more money the so called volunters got paid. The old democrat call vote early vote often. And guess what freddie looked alnost like HUSSIEN obama. Just not as shiny. I doubt any of you would say there was anything wrong with freddie being paid to register and registering multiple times. He didnt because he was one of the brothers. And i really doubt if hussien obama would find anything wrong with that. After all he created ACORN.

Re: Freddie Johson

Paying someone to register voters? My god, the horror, the horror!

So your county Registrar is a volunteer who works for free?

Republicans pay people to register voters, too, dufus.

The problem is not paying people to go out and register people. The problem is paying paying people some kind commission based on how many people they register - that encourages people to make voters up and otherwise create bogus registrations.

Luckily, most of those are caught these days before they can ever actually get onto a voter's list.

jackie boy freddie said that was what was happening . these obama people (ACORN) WERE PAYING HIM MONEY AND CIGARETTES TO REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES.
The same thing is happening in Missouri in nevada the Nevada sec of states has found numerous instancesof fraud in voter registration. And she is a democract. Bet she wont stay democrat long uncovering crimianal acts of her fellow democrats. Just guess who is paying those "volunters". It can be only Muhammmed Amindinijad through one Hussien barrack obama. So **** for brains you know your party will do anything to get the United states turned over to Iran and communist china.

More so, I wonder just how much Fox paid him to due the interview and agree with them.

I would bet money that Hannity is the "Head Pimp" of this story.

The statement I been hearing around town here in Florida is, "You Couldn't Pay me enough money to Vote for McCain!"

McCain! From a HERO to a ZERO!

duane now we are going to be turned over to China? **** and here I thought that Bush sold us out already, must be mstaken

I am a little curious as to exactly what Quano thinks registering somebody multiple times would accomplish.

As for the China thing, Quano probably just got a little confused. He probably heard about some republican plan for turning over part of the US in lieu of repayment of the Trillion or so dollars that Bush has borrowed from China.

Draino. What are your plans for 5 November?

I'd say His plans are to be on the Straight Talk Express with McFossil and Mooselips Palin traveling over the Bridge To Nowhere! ALL ABOARD!! and Have a good trip.........

Draino. Call for an impeachment or recall.