Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bill O Reilly survey

Last week thursday and friday Bill Oreilly had a call in survey on his program. Question was who would you predict winning the nov 4 election. tonight he released the results mc cain 66% obama 34 %. Right from the keyboards of ordinary americans.

Re: Bill O Reilly survey

Bill Osmelly addressing ordinary Americans What a Joke. Bill Osmelly is a Loser just like "Exxon John McFossil" is.......

Ordinary Americans Indeed,,I still like Fiction and Comedy and Duane writes it well

Yeah, right - as if ordinary Americans would actually waste time listening to that bloviator. Keep trying, Quano.

And who watches Billy O.??? Take a guess......only those who would vote for McPain! I would say the accuracy of this poll is -100%

I'm surprised 34% of O reilly's listeners would vote for Obama. Keep clutching at straws Duane.

Here are some polls which, somehow, managed to differ with O Rielly's scientific results.

ARG: Obama 50%, McCain 45%
GWU: Obama 53%, McCain 40%
Zogby: Obama 49%, McCain 43%
IBD/TIPP: Obama 45%, McCain 43%
Diageo/Hotline: Obama 48%, McCain 42%
Gallup: Obama 51%, McCain 42%
Rasmussen: Obama 50%, McCain 45%
Research 2000: Obama 52%, McCain 41%

I can't wait to see the results of the Rush Limbaugh poll!

Im sure that those results will convince me to Run right out and plant a, "Vote for Exxon John McNothing sign in my front yard"!!

jackie boy you are telling everyone thst YOU can and will tell Americans waht they may say what they may read what they may think . No doubt in a year you will have the control over all americans lives. Whenyou are the leader of Hussiens version of the nazi Eisen staz Grupen. You will be behind the islamic death squads as they go aroubnd this nation murdering Americans. No doubt they will leave the babies for you . That will be the americans you can handle. No chance of them fighting back to try to save their lives.

The fact that you got that message out of my post just proves that you are incapable of understanding what you read, Quano.

What I said was much simpler than what you chose to read - I said that only right wingers would ever watch the blowhard Bill Oreilly. And only really dufus right wing mooks would actually pay attention to him or expect truth from him if they did watch him.

What you will never understand, Quano, is that I honor your right to speak as much nonsense as you wish. Just as I honor my own right to point out why what you are saying is pure unadulterated horsehit.