Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ayers disinvited to speak at the University of Nebraska.

barackHUSSIENobama 's good friend and mentor . Bill ayers had been scheduled to speak to students at the University of Nebraska nov 15 but according to Governor Henieman once the people of nebraska learned of this there was an uproar from nebraskans that caused the liberal professers to decide not to go through with it. The people on nebraska didnt want a slimy s o b to spew his anti american poison. Ayers a nothing who did his best to kill AMERICANS. He was welcomed with open arms by the likes of Osamaobama and his communist comrades , but he sure isnt welcome with real americans.

Re: Ayers disinvited to speak at the University of Nebraska.

WHO CARES?
Even McCain is tired of hearing about this guy.

I agree, that dogs rather dead. From what I have read and heard its at the top of the "Who Cares" list!

But, I guess it is an issue if you have a Candidate like Exxon John that has nothing to offer and has been Sucking Hind Tit threw the whole Election!

We will see on Nov.4th!!

Hey, Quano, are you on the republican committee to decide who the "real Americans" are?

First, I Palin talking about how much she enjoys visiting the pro-American parts of the country. Then I hear that ditzy republican congresswoman from Minnesota, Michele Bachmann, asking the press to investigate all of the members of congress to determine which ones were pro-American.

So I know that you guys must have some sort of test to determine who the "real Americans are.

Jack: It's the same test they use to determine where the "Real Virginia" is. I think it involves a chart with various skin shades on it - as was formerly used in South Africa.
On MSNBC, a top aide to John McCain said the Republican presidential nominee "still has a strong chance of winning the state because of his support in 'real Virginia,' the downstate areas far removed in distance and political philosophy from the more liberal areas of the northern part of the state," the AP reports.
The host asked Nancy Pfotenhauer "if she wanted to retract the comment" but she declined.
Politico notes that Northern VIrginia "is home to a third of the state's voters."

"A Real American"

Chief Dan George

None of you guys (like any democrat) cared that this ayers tried his dammedest to kill Americans and has no regrets about setting bombs and that hussien sought him out to launch his political career. Perhaps jackie boy you endores ayers efforts to kill americans. Hussien certainly did and does. WHAT OTHER TRAITORS do you guys endorse?

Lets see here.....

Endorsement of Traitors.....Nope I can't think of any at the moment. Would you be wanting the names of Big Traitors or just regular Traitors?? American Traitors or Commie Traitors?? Could you be just a little more specific??

Can't think of any right now, But when I do I promise that you will be the first person I tell!

GET_OVER_IT!!!