Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taliban MURDER at least thirty Bus passengers

According to a AP story released today. Th afhgan govt reported that Taliban killers had Murdered 30 passengers on a Bus west of Kandahar city last thursday. They were brutally murdered then beheaded. Neither Hussien obama or anyone from the democrat party has said anything against this act of murdering innocent people. Naturally there will be nothing said against the taliban by either. Obama because he doesnt want to antagonize his base of power and the democrats because they wont want to lose potential votes.

Re: Taliban MURDER at least thirty Bus passengers

Seems to me that the loss of votes would go to Exxon John McFossil, he's the one that has had the "Ho-Hum" attitude on the Afghan War. Maybe he should ask Colen Powell to show him on the map just where Afghanistan is!

Duane: Does this mean that things aren't going as well as your friends claim they are?

Guano clearly has not been paying attention again - probably too busy attending end of the world planning sessions with his militia.

Had he been paying attention, Quano would uderstand that, unlike McCain, Obama understands that the Bush Administration took their eyes off the ball by moving the so-called war on terrorism from Afghanistan to Iraq. If Obama's way of thinking had been followed, the Taliban would never have had the opportunity to reband and grow in strength to the point that they can challenge major Nato (and U.S.) bases in Afghanistan or to pull these kinds of operations.

jaqui you are the one who is not paying attention. There have been numerous instances of the hand of "god" reaching down and destroying taliban and alqida leaders.
just how many murderers does it take to hijack a unarmed bus . Murderers you have never condemed in iraq or afgahnistan because you relish in innocent people being murdered women ,children so long as you think their horrendous deaths may advance your twisted political goals.