Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here’s 10 Reasons Why I Like Joe The Plumber More Than Colin Powell

1. Joe the plumber actually understands basic economics. Colin Powell is voting for a Marxist.

2. Joe the plumber appreciates the fact that there’s a difference between a Christian and a member of Jeremiah Wright’s flock of radical black supremacists, who don’t have a problem with their reverend screaming “God **** America” on Sunday morning.

3. Joe the plumber knows who William Ayers is, and has a problem with a presidential candidate having a close, personal relationship with a confessed and unrepentant domestic terrorist. Colin Powell clearly doesn’t.

4. Joe the plumber considers a “transformational figure” to be someone who’s actually transformed one thing into another in his life, and would prefer that such a transformation result in something good. Colin Powell considers a smooth talking junior senator, who’s accomplished almost nothing in his political career, to be transformational.

5. Joe the plumber knows that activist Supreme Court justices like Ruth Bader Ginsburg are simply politicians in black robes who seek to rewrite the constitution from the bench. Colin Powell thinks there are too many originalist justices like Clarence Thomas on the high court.

6. Joe the plumber understands what it means to be a Republican, and not just a Republican in name only. Colin Powell claims that Sarah Plain is unqualified to be Vice President, even though she has more executive experience, and a higher national security clearance than the Democrat party‘s presidential nominee.

7. Joe the plumber never claimed there were WMD in Iraq and then blamed other people for making that claim. Colin Powell did.

8. Joe the plumber understands that liberalism is bad for America. Colin Powell is more than twice Joe’s age, and he still hasn’t figured that out.

9. Joe the plumber wants the government to leave average Americans alone. Colin Powell wants to be a part of what will surely prove to be the most controlling and oppressive government in U.S. history if Obama is elected president.

10. Joe the plumber can fix your toilet when its running. Colin Powell can’t remember to put the seat down when he’s done using it.

Re: Here’s 10 Reasons Why I Like Joe The Plumber More Than Colin Powell

oh, can't remember to put the seat down....well, he must be a red blooded American male!!

Bwaahahahaha. You couldn't give a **** about either one of these men. You just got a nice mean-spirited email from somebody and decided to post it as if you made it up.

What a fraud you are. Not smart enough to think up your own insults and restricted to passing along silly crap from others.

You are rapidly approaching Quano as a source of comedy.

jaqui joe the plumber does know far more about what is good for america that either Hussien or powell. Hussien never had a job he never washed dishes never sold papers. Powell was endorsing Hussiens complexion smd if i met Powell i would tell him just that. I believe that if Hussien gets complete control of the United States and he will if he gets to be President of the United states. There will be nothing to check his power madness. No u s armed forces no republocans in the Comgress no supreme court . He will be a dictator as one finds in Iran and most of the Mideast. And he will be kept in power by the islamic facists he will bring to this country to repopulate it.