Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sharing the wealth

Well I guess the Republicans are listening to Senator obama about sharing the wealth.

The RNC has spent 150,000.00 on clothes, hair, makeup for Sarah Palin because she did not dress properly for the RNC.

When [if] she returns to Alaska after the convention the clothes must be returned.

Sharing the wealth stops on Nov 5th.

Re: Sharing the wealth

Mike ivy the money the RNc used for sarah palin was money from donors like me . Money belonging to the RNC. now that did help dressmakers , people who sold clothes people who made clothes. Honest working people. it did help share the wealth.
Now Huissien told Mr. Wurselbacher(who none of you like at all because he dared ask the golden chosen one a question)that he hussien was going to share the wealth. But he didnt say whose wealth. will it be Hussiens wealth? No. will it be Joe binbidens wealth? No. will it be Oprahs wealth? No. Tereeesa heinz and her hanoi Johns's wealth? No. Kennnedy wealth . No. the adore mentioned 's wealth will not be touched. One big reason because is that it will not be in this country . Even though Joe the palgerist the one who made fDR President in 1929 speaking ao a nationwide cable tv network. Joe said it is patriotic to pay more taxes. But he had his fingers crossed when it came to himself Hussien and all other democrat elite. No the wealth Hussien will share is that of the ordinary working person because none of his elite democrat friends will have their wealth available.

I took advantage of Early Voting Today.

Very smooth operation......

Mike Ivy the money the RNC spent belonged to it. And it did help american dressmakers clothing sales people So it honestly did spread the wealth with economic activity.
Now when Hussien says he will spred the wealth. he means he will seize other people hard earned money. not to defend this nation not to build roads or schools or any other legitimate activity of government. But rather to give it to those who will support him such as acorn. And whose wealth will he share? His? No. Joe the plagerist the rewriter of history. Joe bin Biden made FdR president of the u s in 1929 and created a nationwide TV network in that same year. Will hussien share Joes wealth? No. Teresa Heinz wealth ? No. Oprahs wealth ? No, Tiger woods wealth? No.And so on. The kennedys? No. Will he
share the wealth of the democrat lear jet liberals that he told about those bitter working small time americans in small towns who cling to their guns and their faith in god. A speech that no one was supposed to hear about. Will he share the $650 million dollars he got from some one.Who was that who put that nuch money in the election. Was it the litle people in the hood ?No.
But he will share the wealth that ordinary americans create because he doesnt like that nor does any democrat. Creation of wealth by working hard and honestly.

Mike, I read some place that the clothes would go to charity after the election...which is stupid...how many people needing charity clothes would or could wear what she has been wearing....

You no doubt have noticed that i improved my remarks. Pay no attention to the first the second is better.

Should have stuck with the first post, the second makes you look like a much bigger Fool. Kind of like the way "Exxon John McPain's" speeches makes him look. But Comedy is good!

Duane I knew I could draw you out of the closet with this post...this was posted as a joke...

Actually, Quano, Obama DID say whose wealth. You are apparently just too simple minded or maybe incapable of paying attention long enough to understand it.

The tax rates for people whose TAXABLE INCOME is more than $250,000 are going back to what they were before Bush got his disasterous (and temporary)tax cuts for the top 5 percent of earners in America.

That's it. That is all there is to the "Share the Wealth" idea. Most folks call it the progressive income tax system and it is the same one that has been in effect since prior to 1920.

And what makes it a "share the wealth" program is that the folks in poor Mississippi get bridges and interstate highways just like the rich states like New York.