Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
young republocan assaulted at atm

A 20 yr old girl from college park texas was assaulted at a atm in a Pittsburg suburb. the man had a knife took $60 dollars from her and after she tried to get away he obviously noticed a Mc Cain sticker on her car bumper and naturally became enraged because she described him as a black man 6-4 200 lbs wearing black shirt black pants black shoes. Camoflage?
Her assailent knocked her down punched kicked her then apparently got on top of her and carved a B on her right cheek.
Now Hussien has told his followers to argue with people get in their faces. The B likely stood for Barrack..
Now even obama's typical white grandmother was afraid of black men. And jesse jackson said he was not fond of seeing young black men comming at him on a dark street.
Now you people will no doubt say she was racist for trying to defend herself.

Re: young republocan assaulted at atm

I won't say she is Racist.

However you are a different story. Why don't you just get it out of your system and give us all the Big "N' Word yell.

Geez, your as bad as Limbaugh!

Drano, You have been reading the Klan gaxette again.

What you guys are saying is that even if someone black commits a violent crime it is to be overlooked . This young woman Ashley Todd was there she saw the guy up close and personal . He was sitting on her when he cut her face. but Grant and jinx think that is fine because she had a Mc Cain sticker on her car. so therefore in your minds she or anyone else has no rights in this country. Very likely in a few months that will be the fact . No Bill of rights for everyone in america. That will be one of the first things Hussien will abolish.
Oh and there are reports that a number of police depts in this country are preparing for the riots that will happen if obama is not elected. the fires the murders that will ensue.

Duane Maybe you just don't think before you Write. Or maybe you can't think, I don't know and could care less. But when you Present a story and then add your Racist Comments like below, WTF do you expect people to say.

Read my post, "I said I don't think she is racist for trying to defend herself". I have been in many fights some pretty Violent with every race group from Asian to white to black in Los Angeles! Not because I'm racist but because I defended myself, but you seem to think just because one Black guy attacks a person 'That they all are the same"!

Your narrow mind just can't except the fact that Criminals come in all colors and Races! Maybe you should spend a few months in LA County jail like I have done on more than one occasion then you will see that
is a Fact. There's just not Mexicans and Blacks on the Inside doing time for breaking the law like you seem to believe!

I wonder if this girl was attacked by a white guy you would be making such a big deal out of it? I rather doubt it, unless you could put some sort of Anti-Obama Political spin on it!

And don't try and put up a Smoke screen by trying to blame us to cover the fact that "You are a stone Racist to the core"! I Mean just read your own posts, Stupid!
===============================================
Your SILLY Comments from your post are below below:

Now even obama's typical white grandmother was afraid of black men. And jesse jackson said he was not fond of seeing young black men comming at him on a dark street.
Now you people will no doubt say she was racist for trying to defend herself.

Now Hussien has told his followers to argue with people get in their faces. The B likely stood for Barrack..

Duane read further she was not mugged

Hey, Quano, you ought to check what the police are saying about this woman before you get too invested in your racist daydreams.

If what the cops suspect turns out to be true, it looks like we may have another "Joe the plumber" on our hands - another fraud who is out to discredit democrats and get her 15 minutes of fame in the process.

More like Joe The Handy Man!

The cops have now announced that the whole thing is a hoax. Big surprise.

I guess that Quano will now be posting an apology for the nasty crap he posted - Bwaahahaha.

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story

Fri Oct 24, 12:23 PM EDT
Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer who said she was held down by a black man who cut the letter "B" in her face has changed her story.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators gave the 20-year-old woman a lie-detector test and are "looking at some inconsistencies" in her story.

The student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, initially said a black man robbed her at knifepoint Wednesday night and then cut her cheek after seeing a McCain sticker on her car.

Police say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she says she was attacked.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut. She now says she only discovered the wound later.

No arrests have been made.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This is what is known in my community as a Miss Ann lie Tales like this has gotten many black men lynched.Now she can wear the backward B on her face for the rest of her life to let the world know what she is.

I think that you guys just might be jumping the gun here on this case.

Im sure that McCain and Palin will say they have proof that the Cops involved in this case just might be the same "Foot Tapping" cops that arrested the "Bathroom Bandit Larry Craig" and that its a Conspiracy of a ring of Pro-Obama Democrat Cops.

Tune into the fair and balanced Hannity show for more Breaking details!

Bonus Quote of the Day
"The reason the Republicans found Joe the Plumber was to find someone hanging around a toilet other than Larry Craig."

-- James Carville, quoted by Politico.

Draino. you owe an apology to every 6ft 4 black man that wear black pants black shirt blac shoes, Camoflauge as you and the klan gazete put it. and be sure you and your Ku Klux klan buddies don't dragg any colored boys behind your pickup tonight.