Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Duane McCain volunteer fabricated attack

Seems she fabricated here story just like you do with all your posts.
===========================

PITTSBURGH - A John McCain volunteer in Pittsburgh who said she was robbed and sexually assaulted because of her political views has admitted to fabricating the story, police sources told a TV station.

KDKA TV added that one source said Ashley Todd would face charges.

Police have not formally announced the fabrication, acknowledging only that detectives in the case were meeting with the force's public information officers.

Todd, of College Station, Texas, earlier agreed to take a polygraph test due to inconsistencies.

Among other things, police said photos and bank card information from an automated teller machine where the college student claimed she was robbed do not show her using the machine at the time, police said.

Police said the Todd, who is white, told them she was attacked by a 6-foot-4 black man Wednesday night.

Other differences in her accounts are whether she lost consciousness, whether she remembers handing over money and how the man assaulted her, police said.

GOP candidates call her
The report of the attack prompted the Republican presidential candidate and his running mate, Sarah Palin, to call Todd expressing their concern. Barack Obama's campaign also issued a statement wishing Todd well and hoping the attacker would be swiftly brought to justice.

The Associated Press could not immediately locate Todd or her family.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27350530/

Re: Duane McCain volunteer fabricated attack

Not surprising!! They fabricate everything else, why not this, too!!! Thanks, Mike...

Maybe this explains their desperation:
Quote of the Day
"Unless we win Pennsylvania, I don't think McCain is elected president."

-- Former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge (R), quoted by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

I had my questions from the beginning. I do not believe a man would hang around a ATM machine in all black knowing that ATM machines have cameras every where, long enough to assaul rob, and carve a backward B in some ones face. Now the poor girl face's jail time and being attacked by little bity whit girls that may carve aB on her ass. Poor thing looked miserable in that suicide smock.

At that time i was saying what i had read. Now do we know how much pressure was brought on her during interrogation, the color of the cops who interrogated her?

Why don't you call those cops and ask them that, Quano? I am sure that they would love to hear from your racist ass.

Like I said before...

They were probably "taught" by the same Officers that "Tricked" "The Bathroom Bandit, Larry Craig" into his Confession!