Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I thought this was interesting

Dolphins owner wants to sell before Obama raises capital gains tax; 'I'd rather give it to charity than to him'...

Re: I thought this was interesting

The silence is deafening....

OK I will bite.

Never liked the Dolphins anyway. If they leave then my favorite College Team "Miami Hurricanes" will have another location to play.

As far as Pro Football I will always be a Raiders Fan.

this could be one of the reasons the stock market has been decimated. The people who own stocks are trying to salvage their property before the ONE seizes everything in this country. As per his mentor Karl Marx. you guys here bnetter be careful he will have evn you and Joe Binbiden homeless.

One good way to get a better tax writeoff. He probably scates on taxes anyway just like most super rich people or businesses. What is it 50% of businesses in the US pay no tax anyway? Why is that may I ask?

Duane your obsessed with the words "the one" seriously you need to get out more

Quit trying to think, Quano; you just aren't any good at it.

The stock market crashed because of fear. The fear arose because the credit market crashed. The credit market crash occurred because the republicans, led by Gramm and cheered on by McCain, prevented large parts of investment banking transactions from being covered by regulation. Left to themselves, the greedy *******s made stuff up out of nothing, bundled it up in big bags, made believe that the bags had value, and sold it to other banks and other investors.

When a huge part of the market finally quit pretending that the bag full nothing had actual value, everybody suddenly opened their eyes and realized that their wealth was just bags full of air. Sort of the Emperor's New Clothes, but with money.

Russ, I don't care when, why, or if, the owner of the Dolphins sells his team.

And if you yoyos really think that taxes will keep people from doing business and making money, then you weren't paying attention during the Clinton years - when the economy not only boomed, but taxes allowed the balancing of the budget rather than asking the next generation to pay for our lifestyles.