Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JOE? WHERE DID YOU GO?

JOE? WHERE DID YOU GO?

Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2008
12:08 PM by Mark Murray

Filed Under: 2008, McCain

From NBC/NJ's Adam Aigner-Treworgy

DEFIANCE, Ohio -- "Where is Joe? Is Joe here with us today?"

That's the question John McCain asked roughly 6,000 people at Defiance Junior High School here this morning, But the correct answer was no -- Joe the Plumber was nowhere to be found.

There are conflicting reports about where or when or if Joe will appear with McCain at some point during his two-day bus tour of Ohio, but the candidate clearly thought that he was meeting him here in Defiance, the first stop on the tour.

While riffing on a common line from his stump speech about Obama's desire to "spread the wealth," McCain confidently proclaimed, "Joe's with us today. Joe where are ya? Where is Joe? Is Joe here with us today? Joe, I thought you were here today."

Then the senator covered up for Joe's absence by saying, "All right, well you're all Joe the Plumber. So all of ya stand up ,and say I thank you." McCain went on to say that he had seen Joe on TV this morning, and he asked the crowd to "give him a round of applause for what he's done for America.

Re: JOE? WHERE DID YOU GO?

Jinxie you dont like an ordinary american do you?
Esp when like Mr wurselbacher dared ask (the One the shiny one the One selected by hamas Hezbolah the Iranian Mullahs) a question concerning the country that is Joes. or was until the choice of allah came along . You dont like that at all.
Well i got news for you there are millions of us like Joe good loyal americans who wont like you guys here prostrate ourselves in front of your CHOSEN ONE. WE will fight to preaerve this nation from him and his mid eastern terrorists.

Hey Stupid!

The Post was about John McA$$HOLE Not even knowing that Joe the Handy-man wasn't even there. You would think that a person Running for President could at least get his Phoney Script Right. Seems both You and him have a lot in common,,,"You both can't understand what you read"!

I didn't say a thing about Joe the Handy-Man, even though he is a Fraud!

MCCAIN FINALLY FINDS HIS PLUMBER

MCCAIN FINALLY FINDS HIS PLUMBER,, at least now Exxon John McFossil will always have someone with him to show him where the Bathhroom is when he has those senior moments. I hear a Handy-man will do anything for a Buck! Now he can be called "Joe the Babysitter"!

BTW- I tried just posting the news story above, but since Duane insists on injecting his total Ignorant comments about "Real American Horse sh-it",

I got no problem with being a Smart A$$.
=======================================

MCCAIN FINALLY FINDS HIS PLUMBER

Joe the Plumber says McCain is 'real American'

From NBC/NJ's Adam Aigner-Treworgy
ELYRIA, Ohio -- After looking for him to no avail at his Ohio bus tour stop this morning, McCain found Joe the Plumber in Sandusky this afternoon and then brought him along to Lorain Community College as well. Although both the candidate and his new traveling companion made mostly the same remarks at each stop, Joe added one key line.

“Get out there and vote; it’s very important,” Joe said, after extolling the virtues of being well informed. “You get out here and get the American people back in charge of our government. Hold politicians' feet to the fire when they mess up. That’s what we’re out here to do. All right? Smaller government, you know? As far as everyone else here, well, that’s the question and go ask them to vote for a real American, John McCain.”

Seems the so called Joe the non-plumber is now taking the place of Sarah Palin as McCains running mate.

Oh yeah doesn't "Joe" who's real name is Sam owe back taxes to the IRS ?

Mike, I think that it is state taxes that he is behind on.

behind means owe. He is a dead beat as far as I am concerned. NOw he hired a publicist, give me a break. First he says he was considering to buy his boss's plumbing company, interested how, then he says maybe I'll run for Congress, sure how? now is wants to be a singer. Pleae this guy is a looser, getting his 30 days of fame.

McCain gets rid of Phil Gramm, Hires Joe the Handy-man! What a Political Master Mind!

He says "That "Joe" is a smart man I want him on Board the Straight Talk Express"! He can finally Prove to America, That Sh-it runs Down Hill"!