Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zeituni Onyango

Now you might ask who is zeituni Onyango?
Well she is the ONES aunt . she has been living in Boston in public housing for four years. She is here illegally because four years ago because an immigration judge ordered her deported. she is libving in poverty. But yet the ONE although he personally has Millions of dollars apparently refuses to help her take her into his family provide her with food a warm place to sleep. Thats too much for the ONE to do.
The ONE has said this past week that Americans who work and provide for their families are selfish for not giving he the ONE everything they have . Obviously he thinks and im sure believes that americans have no rightb to this countrty which im sure hje will correct as soon as he seizes every square foot of the United states. No american will be welcome in his tribal land.

Re: Zeituni Onyango

Gee!

I'm glad Duane shared that bit of Really Important Info!

Here all this time I thought that she was a Descendant from the McCain Family Plantation!

I'm also amazed to see Duane trying to be an advocate for Poor Black People! The next thing I guess he will be putting an Obama-Biden sign up!

Duane on an earlier post you stated that " i save some paycheck stub from 2000 and 2003 and i got a federal tax cut. i am in the 25000 30000n bracket"

Why don't you help her, I mean your a giving person who cares. Seriously she is a half aunt who should have been deported by INS, why they have not who knows. Has she complained that Senator Obama should help her? No. Has she asked for his help? No. So what is the point Duane. You, I and anyone else is not obligated to assist far off relatives who you probably do not know are even here. When I say I will help my family it means my immediate family, wife, children, mother, father[deceased, I think he left when I was 5 } maybe my sisters if they asked. Actuallt my olderest sister I have helped many a time. But if some far off aunt who I do not even know, even though I met her once or twice why would I help her?

So lets get serious Duane, what does this have to do with the election anyway?

I read this story in many of the papers, NY Times, LA Times seems all covered it.

I agree with Mikes last sentence!

Duane has always been, an advocate for the plight of illegal immigrants. I hear that he, and Teri, are going to form a Political Action Committee on their behalf.

it shows the morals to witch.he dosen't have for his real family.that he dosen't want the real press to know. after all he keeps talking about family but witch one is a talking about??????????????

The white one????????????

Our the black one????????????

I to have voted.....................

All, I can say is I read this story in All the papers including the so called Liberal Press. I don't see where anything is being covered up or hidden.

Now the way I look at it is if we want to bring up taking care of families, I guess its OK to talk about what that DimWit Cindy McBarbie did to her sister when she got the 100 Million that her Dad left her. I really don't see what that has to do with the Campaign.

And If we want to talk Morals Lets talk about what John McCain did to his first wife. But that don't have anything to do with the campaign, but it can be brought up.

Just my opinion but it all seems to be Non-Issues. McCains own people just said that they got no comment on this kind of stuff.

One thing for certain,,It will all come out in the wash on Tuesday.

When most folks talk about their families, they talk about the one that they were raised with or by. For Obama, that was his mother's family. I don't think that it would be too surprising at all for a person to not feel a real family connection to people that he only saw once or twice in his life - and that after he was already a grown man. Hell, the guy only saw his father during one short month of his life.

Amd like Jinks said, the other side has lots of problems in the family, too - the way that McCain threw away his first wife because she had been seriously injured in a car wreck while he was a POW; and the way that his wife threw away her two sisters - if you look at her biography, she refers to herself as an only child.

Families are weird, folks and always have been. It takes a bold man to start pointing fingers at somebody else's family when folks could almost certainly find somethin in his family to point at.

The ONE'S aunt was at his swearing ceromony for the senate. he knows she is in this country. He says he doesnt but he does , He is a phony a very dangerous phony for the United states. When he gains complete control of this country with his islamic terrorists . Most of the american people will be killed. and you guys will at first help him by pointing out the loyal americans you disagree with In the end you guys may be the last he kills but he will kill you and every american democrat.

What a Bunch Of Bull-Sh-it!

Paranoia will Destroy Ya!

Nah, no killing, Quano - concentration camps instead. You get first choice - would you rather be in the camp in Mississippi or the one in South Dakota?

Duane your like Bush and Cheney..using the fear factor..

Bush and Cheney

Now there is something to really be afraid of!

Isn't Making a Big Deal about Obama not Knowing about his aunts Immigration status a lot like Making a Big Deal of John McBush not knowing how many Homes he owns?

Its all a Non Issue, the real Issue is that the Republicans just picked the wrong candidate to run for President.

Tuesday can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.