Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to each of you Vets...and thanks for your service!!

Joy

Re: Happy Veterans Day

Thanks Joy. At least some body have Their heart in the right place.

Thank You Joy! Got you E-mail Card, its very nice. Like the way the flowers turned into the Statue of Liberty and the music ,Too. Very Creative. You Have A Great Day!

Thanks Joy. Happy Veterans Day to all Veterans who enter this forum.

To bad there's not more like you.
it would make this country that has no idea.

what sacrifice means.

may your sprit dewell.

Thanks again Joy. I work in the School system, and most know I'm a veteran. I got one hug from one teacher that said thanks. I said no! thank You because
You are the only one that did. I said that meant a lot
to Me. She cried when I said: You do know it is the forgotten holiday for the forgotten Vets don't You? I went to the program at the national cemetery and it was mostly vets in attendance. ??

Thanks for the kind words...I was unaware of how important it is to say this, until my son went to Iraq and I found this board. Now, not just Veterans Day, when I see someone w/a cap or vest or something to let me know he/she has served...I thank them. So some of this neglect may be lack of knowledge, rather than lack of caring...
Hugs to each of you

Joy

understanding is that many can't feal. As they have not felt.

as now your sprit shares his sprit.