Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Audacity of Liberal Censorship By: David Limbaugh

Yeah, you just never know about those ****ed liberals. I think that I read somewhere that they are all really martians.

Live with it. Junior.

and you are still here redleg?
now get lost!

Grant the truth is taht when the ONE gains comoplete and total control of the U S very few of us will be left to LIVE with it as you say. Neither he nor you nor any democrat will allow any dissent any deviation from the allowed mantra.
Julie you obviously dont believe in all people having freedom of speech.
You fit right into the ONES stable.

Shhh.., Quano, you are giving away secrets here. We haven't even finished writing the mantra yet.

What to worry Bush has his own thug, his name is Cheney.

Guys the election is over, no wonder the Republicans lost, read what you write.

Mike ivy just what illegal things did Cheny do?
In regard to the war in Iraq tio remove saddam Hussien. Every democrat madiline halfbright both clintons hanoi john voted to send troops into iraq and remove Hussien. Slick willie didnt vote for that but he did order biombing strikes on Iraq in 1998. the only democrats who didnt vote for iraq war were killer kennedy and the dwarf dennis kucinich.So shouldnt democrats take responsibility for their actions. You will say no no no democrats are never responsible for anything and you are right theyr never are. So just what illegal things did cheny do. Answer that if you can. You cant.