Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The assault that will end America is not on the household wallet. It is the assault on independe

GO AWAY REDLEG!!!!

Re: The assault that will end America is not on the household wallet. It is the assault on independe

THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame, discuss ozone, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!

discuss ozone?

LOL

And what’s wrong with discussing ozone??? I for one believe that ozone therapy is somewhat clouded in a scientific fog...

I spend most of my waking hours somewhere in the ozone.

I love the smell of ozone in the morning...I hate breathing air I can’t see.

Aw yes! The 60s and 70s in the LA Basin.

Days of Smog Alerts, Crankcase Devices and the dreaded Inversion Layer!

Here in Florida I no longer can see the air that I breath and I gotta say, " I Don't know how to act"!

jaqui hussiebn will get all of his programs in the first 20 days of his reign for there will be no one to object. there will be no republicans in the house and the senate. They will dissappear when he takes control and gets his private army in place. And the large part of the american people will no longer exist when you people here and every other democrat in this nation will point out any and everyone who may try to assert their rights as americans. One of the first things i think the ONE will do is order the U S armed forces to throw down their weapons so they will be easily killed by the islamic terrorists. And you guys will applaud that.

Duane: If you look backover the last several posts, you will see the subject has changed to something lighter. The bus has left the station and you have missed it Ozone Breath.

Hey Quano, when all of that happens, I am sure that you will be among the first to go - so would you do the rest of us a favor? When you first catch on that they are after you, send out a warning message.

You can be the canary in the coal mine for the rest of us. Okay?

jaqui you will be there right behind the ONE's private SS. You will be to Hussien as adilf eochman was to adolf hitler. You will be pointing out the americans who dared disagree with the ONE. From a safe distance behind the islamic fascists. That was how himmler operated fron a safe distance.

Come on now, Quano, do try to keep the evil villians in your wild flights of fancy straight. Am I supposed to be Eichmann or Himmler? Different fellows, different jobs.

WOW! Duane!!!

Now its very Clear.

"The Ones Private SS"!

I presume these are his private Armies that are Hid threw out the United States in SECRET Training Camps ready to swoop down on the "Real Americans" and take all their Guns away when "The One Gives the Secret Signal". Then they have orders to take away all of the "Little Children's" Bicycles and playgrounds so they will never experience the Joy of playing like children of the past did.

What will this country be? No Real Americans,No Children Playing, no Butterflies, no birds chirping (Well Maybe Buzzards), no cows lazily scratching their A$$es on an Environmentally Safe Exxon Oil Drilling rig under the Blue Montana Sky!

Does all this mean that the Black people aren't going to Riot and Burn down the big cities after all? Or is that still going to happen?

Am I the only one or Does anyone else hear the theme song to "The Twilight Zone" Playing in the Background???