Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hussien had 668 million dollars for the 08 campaign

hussien is the nessiah to the democrats. None of you would ever question anything that he does or asks for. maggie did you know that on july 2 2008. he said in a speech in colorado springs that "we" meaning him could no longer rely on the u s armed forces to achieve the goals 'we' once again meaning him therefore a civilian security force is needed . and no doubt it will be answerable only to him. He wants this force to be as large as powerful as the U S armed forces. Right now the members of the u s armed forces take an oath to support and defend the u s Constitution. His private army would not it would support only him. no other public official in the history of the united states has ever asked for something like that. not roosevelt not washington none. try to look beyond that messianic glow if possible and look at the things he says and does . you people who have voted for him will find that you have created a frankenstein that will cut your throats.

Maggie when you resort to sucn personal attacks you remove your right to be treated as a lady. You are not a lady you are a dried up piece of ugly flesh.

Maggie, you beautiful lady you....I, too, donated to Barack Obama's campaign...first time in my life that I have done so...and very happy that I did!!
As far as Duane is concerned...he is simply too ignorant to pay much attention to what he says..but he does pull out anger now and then and it is very difficult not to respond...but decided a long time ago, he really isn't worth the energy it takes to respond to him.

Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving, Maggie...

Now that's a good one.

Duane Lecturing someone on "Personal Attacks".

Well,,at least Maggie didn't disguise this so called "Personal Attack" with the "Freedom Of Speech" Bull Sh-it phoney line Duane uses all the time.

What a Joke!

Duane,

You stated, "Right now the members of the u s armed forces take an oath to support and defend the u s Constitution. His private army would not it would support only him." Please provide the implied oath that you say this private army will take that says their allegience is only to Obama. Being one who never uses conjecture, you must have a copy of this oath somewhere that you say will be taken by members of his private army.

If not, please just admit that you are a delusional and demented old man who just can't help himself.

John R...

Thanks Joy....with my hubby still in Iraq Thanksgiving wasn't the best day in the world, but I spent it with my 91 yr old Mom and my brother, so it wasn't too bad.

This is the first time I have donated $$ to a campaign, too, except donating the $2 each year when we file our taxes.

I'm a tough old bird, so the ONE who thinks of himself as a true, upstanding American doesn't get to me very much most of the time. But lately I've been going through a lot of crap, so just had to open my mouth this time, instead of ignoring the idiot like I usually do!

Maggie it is always good to release some of that built up energy instead of keeping it inside as you know, so unleashing it here at Duane is a good thing.

Maggie I have never seen or met you. But fromyour postings, It is apparent to me , that you are a kind compassionate, inteligent lady. Draino is so filled with hate that he and and a couple of others that post on this forum are just miserable that Barack H. Obama will be our President for the next four or maybe 8 years, and as I predicted he is sourrounding himself with a shouk and awe cabinet, ecomomic,security, and energy team that will insure his success as President of the United States, I think draino is still trying to find a dollar donation so that he can run for his town dog catcher.

John R no doubt it will be very much the same as the oath all members of the German armed forces. Whermacht Luftwaffe Kreigsmarine took swearing alliegience not to the German nation or reich but to adolf Hitler personally. Hussien did call for this private army. That he obviously wants to replace the american armed forces. No other public official has called for this kind of force. There is a civilian security force that is used for guarding state dept and other officials in war zones but it is not in this country.

barrack HUSSIEN obama is a relegion to all of you people. No one has any right business questioning him. He has told you that many times. :ast spring his wife said she had never been proud of this nation. People from Tennesse nade a t v ad stating that they were proud of this nation . They gave their names. Hussien made a statement that those people should not have said anything discounting his wifes statement. He also said that anyone who who said anything questioning him had better be very careful for they didnt know who they were dealing with. You could see the hate in his eyes when he made that statement.
Jimx made the statement right on here that freedom of speech is B&&&S%%% and im sure he means that. No one other than a abject slave to Hussien will have the right to speak their minds. And when Hussien does gain complete control of the united states the U S Constitution will be out of the window. When that does happen he will rejoice as will all of you here.

I echo what Sgt. Mike says about releasing anger. I also agree with him about releasing it towards Duane. They say "everyone is good for something." As I've said before, Duane's only useful function in life may be to act as a lightning rod for our anger.
Oh yes, he can also be used as a bad example of a human being. Let's hope, if aliens come, they don't meet Duane first. If they do, I'm afraid we're all toast.

No Duane Your wrong as usual. But what's new "Your always Wrong"!

I said that when YOU make the Stupid Posts that YOU make, and insult people, YOU always hide behind YOUR "Bull Sh-it" Freedom of Speech Statement.

That's why many refer to you as more or less "The Town Idiot".

Don't try and play your Little School Girl word games with my posts. Because you will lose every time!

But then you should be use to it because you are one of the biggest loser, big mouths, that it has ever been my DISPLEASURE to come across!

Jinx you finaly showed your true colors. That you consider the ist ammendment of the U S constitution to be Bull****. Maybe you have never read it. Part of the ist ammendment states that comgress shall make no law abridging the roght of the people to have free speech. i think that is one of the most important rights americans have. and it applys to all americans you people here included. All of you have the right to speak your minds and to express your views in any way you wish. But none of you will extend that right to myself or anyone who might have a different view . Doubtless when Hussien gains complete control of the United states those rghts will be denied to any one who disagreed with him and you .

Sorry Duane but once again your wrong.

I was referring to "Your Definition of free speech", that you hide behind, which seems to based on Mis-information, Racism and even Slander in many cases. In the real world you would probably end up being Sued in a court of law.

BTW----Duane
I wrote that post back on Dec 2,..........I will try and make them shorter and use no more than three letter words from now on,, with regards to your SLOW and limited reading ability! 8 Days to read 0ne post,,,,,that's got to be a GREEN BOARD Record!!

Jinxie my definition of free speech is just that . All americans have the right to voice their views.Myself and you and everyone on this board also. I have always said that. That is the way it has always been in the United States. it will be changing completely in the next few weeks perhaps days. Obama will not allow nor will any democrat allow opposition . I believe they will use the current economic crisis to facillitate seizing complete control as Adolf Hitler did in 1933. And Obama and his brand of democrats will never let go.

Duane

I guess I could repeat my statement over and over again on your so called "Statements" you claim to be your version of Free Speech. But what is really the use in it.

I guess You are just too "Stupid" to see the difference between things like Liable and Slander. In fact you probably think its perfectly OK to yell "Fire" In a crowded Theater causing Panic and injury, Insisting,, it is "your right of free speech".

"Stupid is as Stupid does"!

OH Boy!

I guess im a "Dirty Dog" for that post!

Gee! I feel really Bad about it too, can't you tell!!