The Milli Gazette Message Board

none

The Milli Gazette Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IF YOU ARE MUSLIM READ THIS AND TAKE ACTION

Subject: Film ""786"" IMPORTANT PLEASE FORWARD
To: "Abdul Shaikh" , "Iftekhar" , "irfan" , "anjum m" , "Hameed Sir" , "akhtar parvez" , "jameel shaikh" , "saif bhai" , "sayyed Basheer" , "shah Noman" , "shanu" , "mudassir dabilker" , "gulam" , "hee" , "Anjum a.r.m" , leoboy_1984@yahoo.co.in, "muntazim" , "mushtaq khan"
Date: Friday, 18 December, 2009, 11:06 PM

As Salam Alaikum!

Dear Friends,
Please read the below mentioned text and realize the power of Muslims, But why still we are waiting for 7 months? This is the responsibility of all Muslims to defend the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) but moreover that this is the responsibility of Muslim Kings and Ulemas i. e. Kings of Gulf countries and ulema of Islam to defend the Prophet (Peace be upon him) as per shriah law they should have to give the proper punishment to the sinner. Why still there is no response from Gulf countries, why peoples of Muslim countries kept quit? We are here for just forwarding the males to other peoples.
I want to write much more things about the mail but it will take the reader somewhere else and after that people will start to objection me.... So keep forwarding the mails and destroy the power of Kuffars....

Thanks & Regards
===================
Mohammed Vasim.
Galfar Eng. & Cont. (SAOG)
Office :- 00968 24599843
Fax No:- 00968 24599559
Mobile :- 00968 92973588
E-mail :- Mvasim@mzeco.com

"Film 786'' is a movie that Holland has made in which our beloved prophet(S.A.W.W), is made fun of.
60 million Muslims can destroy the economy of Holland by taking less than 5 minutes to forward this
message so that we can answer Allah Subhana Wa Tala when He asks us what actions did you take when His most beloved(S.A.W..W) was made fun of?

Denmark is Loosing

Please don't let this mail stop in your pc.
Assalaam O Alaikum,
Great News
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy Prophet PBUH and till now they do not regret... let us make them regret for good....The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around 80 billion Euro's loss. Believers do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as possible ..... Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims .....
ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'
7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product with barcode no. starting with 57
Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products.

JAZAKALLAH KHAYR( MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU IN FULL)