The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming Feb 2010 - 'Jump Start Music'.

Hi all!

Next February sees the release of my compilation 'Jump Start Music' on Soul Unsigned Records.
It's a 14 track affair that veers from Soul to Nu-Jazz, Soulful House to Breakbeats (a bit like the show really.lol).

www.soulunsigned.com

Re: Coming Feb 2010 - 'Jump Start Music'.

Nice one GT !

Well played son.For ever on and forward!!!

Where U @: The Den

'Jump Start Music' is released February 2010 on Soul Unsigned Records The album features 14 tracks from Monday Michiru, Ralf GUM, The Jazzinvaders, Brenda Boykin, Club Des Belugas, Mo'Horizons, Kraak & Smaak, Shuya Okino and many more!!!

Watch this space for news on how to be among the first to get your copy of the CD and also of the forthcoming album launch party!

Hi all!

With just over a week till the release of 'Jump Start Music' I thought it'd be a good time post a tracklist.

1. 45 Ft Stephanie McKay - I Believe
2. Wet Cookies - Something's Changing
3. The Jivers - Do What
4. Smoove & Turrell - Latin Groove
5. Mo'Horizons - Don't Bring Me Down
6. Parker - Dig n Swing
7. The Jazzinvaders - Day By Day
8. Club Des Belugas - Un Grao De Areia
9. Kraak & Smaak - Squeeze Me (Lack Of Afro Remix)
10. Brenda Boykin - Love Is In Town
11. Mystery & Matt Early - Turn Around (Afro Latin Mix)
12. Shuya Okino - Shine (Club Mix)
13. Ralf GUM - Higher High (Ralf GUM's Disco Attack Mix)
14. Monday Michiru - Sands Of Time

Soundclips:
http://soulunsigned.com/records/sudj001.htm

Hi all!

We will be celebrating the release of 'Jump Start Music' at The Surgery, East Village on Sunday 21st February.
DJs Dr. Bob Jones, Mark Webster and Ginger Tony will be providing tunes of the highest quality from 2pm till 11pm and all with FREE ENTRY!!!
You will also be able to pick up a copy of GT's new compilation, no doubt one or two of the tracks will get a spin during the day.

The Surgery
East Village,
89 Great Eastern Street,
Shoreditch,
London. EC2A 3XH

Hope to see you there!

Join us on Saturday 27th March 2010 where we will be celebrating the release of 'Jump Start Music' at The Soul Cellar Southampton!

DJs Ginger Tony, Clive Porteous, Tee and Ray New will be providing tunes of the highest quality from 9pm - 3am.

You will also be able to pick up a copy of GT's new compilation if you've not already grabbed one!

£4 before 10pm £5 after.

The Soul Cellar
78 West Marlands Road
Southampton
SO14 7FW