The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Mobile No

Allo Maaates!

Just to let you know that after a drama lasting near on three weeks,my mobile has now been sorted out and I am back on 07835 911912.

Re: My Mobile No

Frostie old chum buy a padlock and fix your phone to your belt! That way you won't lose it

Glad you got it sorted. Have you been in touch with Lynn yet, she wants to talk to you about another charity dooo in Barking.

Where U @: essex

NIK NAME dad

pete phone him up, do you want his mobile no...

glue to ya head maaaaate

Frostie maaaaaate, i've got so many phone numbers in my address/phone book for you, its filled the "F"ing page up

Frostie - You and your fone dramas! - Are you bringing my CDs to Caister wiv you?,i've put your no in my fone as frostie 4 ! ,call you when we get there - enjoy Maaaate!

Blimey Frostie maaate, looks like a long list of people that are owed CD's. By the way are you bringing mine to Caister as well ?

Allo Maaates!!

Mark,your CDs are ready and waiting but thought I was coming down to see you re the gig we talked about.Ok-No problem if you want to wait till Caister.
Eddy-Those two CDs were with me at the last Lacy-You should have reminded me when we talked!Sorry Maaate!

Thank you Mr Frost - after all this time they'd better be good!,only joking mate,see you at Caister - getting excited now buddy!.

Cheers Frostie maaate, can you bring them to Caister with you. Thanks Buddy, will give you a shout on Starpoint tonight

Frostie, what happened about that trip to Spain you were planning for this year? To Torremolinos wasn`t it?

Hello Maaaaate! - Any news on them there CDs???????