The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Caister

YEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAHHH todays the day. BRING IT OOOOOOONNNN

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

Re: Caister

BRING ON THE SNAKEBITE!!!!(BUT MIND ME SHIRT!!!!)

NIK NAME burt reynolds

Jason, I hope your shirt survived the weekend, Eddy and 'Mrs Eddy' nice to see you there! Thanks to all the punters who came along and partied with us. It was a blast from start to finish and you really are the tops.

Where U @: Sunny Purfleet

NIK NAME Dad

Really enjoyed your sets thru the weekend Pete.Especially the BBQ.
Must say you looked like you were having a major blast!!!

Where U @: Aveley

I'll second that too Mark. Nice to see you again Pete mate (everyone's favorite Dad ). Tina and I had a great time as always. All the DJ's done themselves proud, and the fact that so many people stayed for the after party says it all. Special mentions go out to Andy Unique who played a superb set in the Club Room on Saturday, and Ian & Rob's Orgy in Rythmn sets were awesome. And what about Froggy's sets in the main room (especially Monday afternoon), vintage Frog at his best

Thanks guys, I appreciate those comments Spot on Eddy, Monday saw Froggy at his very best, reminded me of some good times at the Zero 6.

Andy,Ian and Rob are all thoroughly nice blokes and I enjoy everything they do at Caister. Friendly, no egos and great sense of humour for all three.

Another set which stood out for me was Chris Hill's Saturday night main room. Excellent music (old and new) was played by the maestro, I danced non-stop for the whole session. Brilliant

NIK NAME Dad

Sorry Eddy, that should have been Sunday for the Frog we got a little confused there! I got in the main room quick from the BBQ closedown at 5pm

NIK NAME Dad

No problem Pete mate, I made a boo boo as well. Andy Unique's Saturday night set was in the "T Zone", not the club room)

Top notch weekend, Pete C great sets, Frost that was one of your best, saturday night as great, Hilly on song once again.

roll on New Year.

Allo Maaaates!!

Eddy,I gotta agree with you maaate!That 3oclock set on Monday afternoon was rather good wasnt it? Its uncanny in that it was identical to the type of set that I would have played!!!
The more I think about it,the more I laugh and I feel the story has gotta go public.I am sure everyone will see the funny side of it!

Now,what did it for me?The Sat night Froggy set was a revalation-What a comeback(I spose you can call it that)Spesh the Black Legend and James Brown remixes-And wottabout the Pump Up The Jam thingy?Although Frogg had no doubts about it,I gotta admit that I thought it may nose dive-Not take off like a rocket!!

Also thought Gary played a blinder on the Sat nite and for that matter so did Hilly......All in all you could say I rather enjoyed Sat night......

Come on then Frostie tell us the story?.
Have to say blinding sets by many,but the ones that got my feet sore were the Hillage followed by Frostie on Sunday night,more more more please,and why why why is the best set of the whole weekend in the club room at 6pm on saturday??????
Imagine if someone had told you in 1979 that you would still be doing it in 2005,you'd have had 'em locked up!!!!!!! - Top weekend.

Have to agree was a great weekend. Good to see Clare in the club room. Saturday night did it for me, due to Nat's Mums handy work and a black wig, people I've know for plus 5 years didn't regonise us. Was I drunk or did I have a chat with Deb's and Bob?. Chris B I was the one sat oppoiste you !!!!! Richard the R, thanks for the saturday afternoon Northern mash up.