The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHRIS HILL'S FREE BIRTHDAY BASH-SATURDAY 7TH JANUARY

THIS YEARS CHRIS HILL BIRTHDAY BASH WILL BE HELD AT THE LACY LADY
@THE ROOM AT THE TOP,HIGH ROAD ILFORD
ON SATURDAY 7TH JANUARY. 9PM TIL 3AM

FREE!!!!! ADMISSION TO ALL LACY LADY MEMBERS BEFORE 11PM (£5 AFTER)

DJS CHRIS HILL & TOM HOLLAND

THE LACY LADY
THE ROOM AT THE TOP
197 HIGH ROAD ILFORD,ESSEX
UNDERGROUND CAR PARK LOCATED ON STATION ROAD

Re: CHRIS HILL'S FREE BIRTHDAY BASH-SATURDAY 7TH JANUARY

I'll definatly be there!! Had a cracking night at the christmas Party on Saturday.......Happy Birthday for then Chris...XxX

Won't b able 2 attend this time - I shall b at the Blackpool Hilton doo. Appy Burfdee Mr Hill x

Has it really been a year since the last one???
How many times have you used your bus pass Mr.Hill?

We are not at liberty to divulge Mr. Hills travel arrangements,free or otherwise....thank you.

Happy Birthday Chris, keep championing those tunes, it's great that you keep breaking new tunes.

Come early,bring your Lacy members card,book cabs for 3am,.......

Another great night!! Really had a great time, lovely to see all those lovely people Selina, Tony, Sharpey, Wayne(who plied us with champaign), Micheal, Sloane and Debbie, Roni, and of course Pete C. And anyone else that I drunkenly rambled on to!! And of course my fellow QE2 girlies Poppy, Boo, Ali, J's and our most recent adoptee Sonia!! Welcome to our Crew Sonia.....Your gonna have fun girl!!

Mindy hi hun glad you enjoyed the champers how many bottles did we get through

Great fun last night. It was the perfect antidote to Caister new year blues, excellent sets from both Tom and Chris, and the company (HF, lots of QE2's, Sloen, Bernadette, Tony , Selina, Nat, the Snorbens crew, Eddy and Tina, Doris & co, so many more)was outstanding. You missed a good 'un if you weren't there

Where U @: Sunny Purfleet

NIK NAME Dad

what a top night...first time at the Lacy & it won't be my last...if they let me in again that is

I knew I would forget someone!!! Nick Aravis is was great to see you strutting your stuff at the Lacy!! I know Toms one of your favs, he played some great tunes didn't he? Hope to see you at the next one Honey!! The QE2 girlies sent you their love XxX.

Tina and I had a great time. Good to see the QE2 girls again (still trying to work out who Mindy is, you've all gone and given yourself nicknames and i'm not in the know , maybe Nick can enlighten me) and the wonderful Pete Collins, and yes Nick was dancing like a goodun, in fact it was just like old times again . Most of all thanks to Chris and Tom for playing the best music sets at the Lacy for a long time (IMHO).

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

Also a big Hi to Selina (naughty Girl ) and to Tony (sorry to have missed you mate). You've both got an open invitation to visit whenever you like.

Hi Mindy, nice to see you at Lacy's too. And love to all the girlies in your crew! Hope to see you next time. XXX

Avaris......whos he?..........I have an impersonator, but that surname is wrong...hmmm.......(get to the point Aravis!)......wonder who that was?
What a brilliant night we all had: Hilly and Tom did excellent sets, and as always work really well together!.....that floor was buzzing! Good to see all our friends old and new. More cherished memories I think.
Junior did a great rendition of Mamma Used To Say and his new single All I Do.....best wishes and love to you all.

Nick Aravis, News at 10:45, Romford.

Yep, twas a good one saturday!
Bernadette, glad you enjoyed your inaugural Lacy. Eddy & Tina sorry I missed you saturday, my fault for not straying more than 6 feet from the bar!
Nick Aravis good to see you as always my friend. And hello to everyone else there saturday, we must do it again sometime!!!

I know what you mean Tony...that bit right next to the bar & the loos with room for dancing...perfect

Ha haaaa, cheers Tony mate. Now I know where to find you next time