The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I No I should'nt BUT!!!!!

UP THE O's,JUST GOT BACK FROM FULHAM AWAY 6000+ WHAT A DAY,WE MATCH THEM IN EVERY WAY,.......I WANTED SPURS AWAY BUT I GUESS THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where U @: The Loft

Re: I No I should'nt BUT!!!!!

Hey shep congrats on sun well deserved played off the park mate heard a young man very like you on tom watts show friday eve !!Looking fwd to drawing you in the draw and seeing 1000s of hammers coming down to yours !! Thatall be good ..Beware the cobblers at the weekend My mates the coach and he reckons your gonna get it !! not so sure meself ..Well done the o's

Where U @: grafting away

How good was that sheppy! looked for ya but didnt see ya, i was just next to the cottage, peed all other em!!
Bring on charlton, and once weve done the same to them at the valley, we'll do the same to webbos hammers if they make it past blackburn!!,

FOOKIN Football, it's off the agenda in my house after yesterday's shambles

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

But well done to the "O"s - RESPECT

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

A short boat trip to the darkside, another giant killing then, I would like a propper EASTEND KNEES UP,a short trip across Hackney flats for a PIE & MASH DERBY, KNEES UP MOTHER BROWN and all that.....

Shep,was you on the boat from Greenwich pier?Heard the guy who organised it being interviewed by Danny Kelly on BBC London the other night.Sounded a blast.
Orient v The Hammers,eh?A proper Pie n Mash derby :-)

Where U @: Aveley

Hi Mark, couldnt get a ticket for the boat!!! I will be taking the boat to Charlton though!!!!sold 5800 in two day's WHERE THEY ALL COMING FROM!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Neil A mate How u doing? Don't 4get me invite