The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tell-Tale Tunes

rl the other night and there was a great little set piece involving his dumb schmuck brother who just can't NOT dance to Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock's 'It Takes Two' ('Marleen, you didn't just press B2, did you? Get over here, girl').

So here's the thing...got any other music moments you're loving that are part of the story, not just on the soundtrack.

I also offer Laurence Fishburne and Cuba Gooding Jr in the car digging 'Ooh Child' in Boyz In Da Hood and the 'Got To Give It Up' sequence in Barber Shop.

To you, you might fine Soulpranis (the plural?)!

Re: Tell-Tale Tunes

Yes, so the front's missing. It starts...

So, I was watching episode 1 of the hot new US sit com import My Name Is Earl

Nice one Mark,
This one really meets your criteria.
The new Sheriff of Rockridge is approaching the outside of town in his new designer label clobber ..looking swanky as hell. Set to the sassy big band sound of Count Basie, it really captures the mood of how fine this brother looks all made up etc. Then as the camera pans out a little one sees Count Basie & his full on orchestra out there in the desert; even given the 'fine' Sheriff a 'high-five' as he passes ...It could have only been Blazing Saddles ..PRICELESS!!!!

Jester.

Oh, you beauty - that little wink between them...priceless.

It's probably right to put Brother Ray moments in there, and why not, but has anyone come to terms with the come shot on The Fighting Temptations...with the all star line up it entails?

a vu, hombres.

Where U @: deleted

NIK NAME deleted