The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Lord' Alexander O'Neal- Bah Samba mx

Jus heard a sneak preview of the Bah Samba mix of new Alexander O'Neal single 'Lord' and if you liked Vince Montana Jr, Muthafunkaz & Marc Hall etc etc, you'll gonna love this.

Dr Bob Jones
'futuresoul, no problem at all....'

Re: 'Lord' Alexander O'Neal- Bah Samba mx

Sorry folks
So excited by this it should read 'Ron Hall & Marc Evans'.........dooooooh!

Dr Bob Jones
'Futuresoul -no problem at all'

Isn't there also a new cover version of Jamaica Funk doing the rounds by soul village- funkin for jamaica-jugglin Universal Vibes

I think by way of re-dressing the hell our Minnesotan hero must be going through on 'Just The 2 Of Us' (although, fair play, he's rising above it all with style!), should also mention the fabulous job Alex O'Neal does on the Light Of The World tune that Gee and Nat brought along to the last Caister.It was around now that I believe it was due for release so here's hoping that particular ball is rolling.

Furthermore, what price a 'Just The 2 Of Us' live show featuring The Big Fella with Jocelyn Brown in soul revue mode?

Strike while the iron's hot, I say, and what a powerhouse session that could be!

Hi,

when is the Lord - Bah Samba remix out? Cant find anywhere.

Thanks
Jas

Jas
Unfotunately this has only just been mixed, not even pressed yet and no release date . I believe Aaron Ross gave it some airplay on his 1Xtra Radio show last Sun. That's as much as I know .
Dr Bob Jones

Dr Bob,

thanks for the info. Hope its soon. Maybe will be give an airing at Caister?

Jas

p.s. On capitalgold web you can see hour long concert of the man himself. Cheers

Update.......
Available now to down load on www.traxsource.com

Enjoy
Dr Bob Jones

Jonesy give me a shout mate as all the contacts I had for ya are defunkt!!!
Cheers
Granty

NIK NAME Lord Vader alias BIG GRANT

TUUUUUUNE Dr Bob, a mighty fine recommendation