The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lynn,s birthday Party

To all the Soul Peeps that know us, I will be reaching the Big Five O in September. We would love you to join us at Little Easton Manor nr Dunmow Essex on Sat 16th September 2006 7 to 7-30 onwards for a really fantastic evening of good toons, and good company. It truely is a stunning and beautiful setting My e-mail addy is lynn.parsell@tesco.net. Please could please you let us know if you are interested as at some point we will have to give numbers to caterers Many Thanx and Love to you all Lynn xxxx (Lynn and Geoff)

Where U @: Essex

Re: Lynn,s birthday Party

Five 0 - never Lynn xx Would luv 2 join u E-mail addy shown above

blimy been there seen it done it congrats to u .............. more info pls .....

Bev, Many thanx for your reply will e-mail ya details x Sean many thanx for your kind reply. Your goodself and the lovely Debs will be most welcome. Can you please send your e-mail addy so we can send some details to you. Lynn x

I wouldn't miss it for the world

hi lynn join the club would love to be there if you have us.

Where U @: soulville hq

Lisa-Jane and Richard, You and your other halves are most welcome,absolutely delighted that you are coming. Richard please could you send your e-mail addy, Lisa- jane and Richard will let you both have further details. Compling things at the mo Love Lynn and Geoff xx

...am I still allowed to come if I no longer have an other half? Was planning on avoiding boys for the next year but I suppose I could take that as a challenge to locate a new model before September in case I'm unsuccesful can I beg that you invite lots of gorgeous single young men to your party !

and the reason I can't spell unsuccessful is because it isn't usually a part of my vocabulary... either that or I'm the world worst typist

Lisa- Jane you are most welcome with or without a other half And just for you I will make sure that there will be gorgeous single young men Luv Lynn x

Lynn & Geoff, you already know im gonna be there!!!! Dont make those single men too young will you Great to see you again last week and if not before, see you both at Caister!!! (3 weeks, 4 days - woo hoo)

Hi Lynn, yes thanks for the invite the last time me and Sweets saw you at Henrys love to come along to celebrate your special day take care hi to Geoff

hey lisa-jane,what about the older men.lynn my e-mail is soulvilleweekenders@hotmail.co.uk.looking forward to it.

Richard, having just had one of those models for last few years I thought I'd try a newer model

point taken

Over this past week we have been asked by some of our guests who we have invited to my birthday party if they could bring along other peeps that we do not know(nothing to do with any postings on this forum), to the party. We would request you to bear in mind that this is not a public event, that the venue has an upper limit of 150 people for insurance purposes and that the cost of catering etc is being met by us. Could we therefore ask you that if you wish to bring along a guest(s) other than a partner/ friend(s) who we do not actually know, to please contact us directly and ok it with us. luv Lynn and Geoff xx ps please could we also request no event flyers to be distributed at the event. Ta.

i,ll cancell the 50 seater we had booked.......only joking

Hi Lynn would love to join in the shenanigans but got my cousins wedding that day...typical

Re: Lynn's Birthday Party

It is with sadness that we have decided to pull the plug on my party. Our deepest apologies to all we have invited but what should have been an enjoyable event to organise has fast turned into a nightmare and we have been struggling for several weeks now. Nanny state Petty rules and regulations, awkward and money grabbing caterers, venue regulation criteria, Abuse from businesses At the end of the day my health was suffering. What seemed like a great idea was running into a hell of expense, not that we begrudged our friends a good time but say for example you would be surprised at how prices can be upped due to venue. NOBODY is to blame and we do not want any blame attached to anyone else. This has been building up over several months now and the relief is a lot of pressure off us. We love you all very much Lynn and Geoff xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where U @: Esssex