Comment
HAPPY 50TH RICHARD THE ROADIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD FROM DEB AND Dr BOB

Re: HAPPY 50TH RICHARD THE ROADIE

All the very best R T R from SOTRC

Belated HB Mr Roadie

blimey you are catching me up...must get you a pressey from the pound shop.....ow forgot i did......

Sean we will have to surprise him with something

welcome to the club richard ,hope you had a great day.

Where U @: soulville hq

Thanks to one and all I might let my hair down at CSW,,,,,,Daaaaaaa!! if i had any!!

Hi Richard, Happy Belated Birfday
Hope you had fun !
See you at Caister!
Love Claire & Shep
xx

Where U @: Work

MMMMMMMMMMMM Claire

Sorry its late ,
Happy Birthday "RTR".
See you soon for a drinkie poo.
The Webbos xx

Mrs W never had you down as an opportunist, soon as Claire gets an MMMMMMMMMMMM of aproval from the Roadie chappie, your right in there hoping for one as well , will there be a repeat of the staying up all night on the friday, as forewarned is forearmed.And at my age i need as much notice as possible

Whatcha Martin, yeah, bit to old me thinks!
Yep if your on the east coast I'll put the kettle on and get the dressing gowns warmed up!
Hope thats enough notice for ya! . xx

Ooooh, never seen anyone get an MMMMMMMMMMM before !! Me legs 'ave gone all wobbly.....

Claire, that's a 1st for me, getting to your legs. I never get past the top of your thong most of the time?? BIG THANK YOU to Deb's "the Web" and my mate from over there on the map, Martin. We will have adrink or 3, asap, as i have to leave early sunday morning {poo}

Oh Richard, please don't tell everyone our secrets !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY R the R. Hope you're well and had a fabby B.day. Hope to see you soon for a bit of Northern. Take Care. Love Selina and The Ginger One.

pls note that from sunday @ 9.00am. [ caister ]..MARTIN the roadie takes over from R.T.R as hes doin an offski so as from this point on MARTIN is called ' MARTIN THE ROADIE '..............

Heh heh heh the return of the "special one"!! Richard sorry mate I'm back where i belong, top of the bestest buddy list, mind will have to watch that dodgy Grant--allways been a chancer, and he's staying at the legendary rancho that relaxes you this weekend Sean special package should be hand delivered today mate--and theres 5 in total, anything of major importance arriving between now and my roadie superstardom will travel with me.

Selina, going to Bisley next Sat'for the ol' N/soul, just to see if the legs still work over this side of the hill

Martin, to BE in the "TOP SLOT" you have to BE at CSW in the first place,{dont forget how your getting there!!} Richard "theroadie's taxi cab inc".

Claire,

martin the crown on a plate,good on ya looking after sean.

stickers,signed mugs etc will be available, @ mad hatters stall , caister.

............WARNING...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry bub but the, "theroadie" is under copy rights.
USE IT AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS!!!

richard it must be an age thing,martin is a bit younger than you,so humping record/cd/laptop a round is not so hard

I'm keeping a dignified silence in all this (unusual for me i know) but i will say this Richard being made redundant at your age is never easy and my condolences go out to you

FAO:-M.T.R.F.C........If you where a real fan, then you would know its only a "age thing" for about 6 months!!as the "Y.T.S.BOY" will be over my side of the hill too.

r.t.r you seem to be into self promotion here, remember who the STAR is, and 6 months is a large gap in the time frame of age.

Yes!! i'm into self promation. Look at it like this, back in the good ol' days of 7", i might have,{as a roadie} moved 8 or 9 record cases around the stag getting one Dj on and another off.Then 12"es came along,with even heaver flight cases to boot. As time moved along, with the age thing, the very best thing to happen to a hard working raodie.......THE CD!!...Lighter cases, no more long arms, bad back etc etc. The hardest thing the young yts boy has to do now is find a spare plug socket for the LAP TOP!!

Cmon now Richard , just exit stage left with your head held high and dignity intact, you were in your time, no doubts THE MAN, but that was then and this is now, leave it to the young and more able. I hear there is still a job for you collecting the shopping on friday, see how thoughtfull people are, keeping you involved

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!? me thinks that only one peeps would know about that??? TAXI ANYONE

1 2