The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHEERS CHEVVY...he he

Cheers chevvy, glad u enjoyed it. More suprise p.a.s 2 come in London @ CELSIUS in E17 & @ CELEBRITY SOUL LOUNGE ON SOUTHEND SEAFRONT... Check out last years pics of Soulville on... http://www.djlsb.co.uk/Soulville.htm
...especially ....how sober is Richard...lol

We all have our turn...he he

Re: CHEERS CHEVVY...he he

Bloody hell, another soul night in what looks like a decent bar in Walthamstow. If I'd have known this was going to happen I'd have stayed in Leyton. When I was there (until 04) we had to go to the Lacy, Vivos etc for decent music.

CHEERS CHEVVY...he he

Hi Willie, Sorry you missed us there, but we've moved to a bigger, plusher venue, coz its too small & Celsius has too many kids in it. We've now moved opposite Hackney town hall to Oceans on Mare St (from 4/5/06) every Thursday to educate the city crew. I dont know where you've moved to, but you can hear us @ Oceans now, or on Southend Seafront which is now ROCKIN!!! (whoever said people don't rave to soul music in Southend...LIED...lol) & we're there EVERY WEEK!! Check www.starpointradio.com on my show for full details, or www.djlsb.co.uk which will be updated on my return from Cardiff & Milan. Flyers out soon.

Keep it funky Willie

PS. Chevvy have you recieved the banner & what soulville photos do you want??

DJLSB

well done lsb,you have hit the nail right on its head.there is plenty of life outside the big city ,if only people would open their eyes and ears,keep it up.

Where U @: soulville hq

Hey fellow connoisseurs (i think thats right lol) I've been in a good mood all week!! Arsenal in the Champions League Final, & the sun is beaming across the UK, so get a beer or glass of wine & join me 2day for the best in soul in the mix, the latest beats on the streets, the starpoint Soul & R&B top 10 & of course our favourite back in time rare grooves between 5pm & 9pm on your favourite station www.starpointradio.com. Then i race across London to join Kent Soulman @ our new SOul SATISFIED GIG @ the Oceans Lounge opposite Hackney Town Hall on Mare Street....join me if you can...its gonna be HOT!!!