The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
soulville

sscchh heh? just got word a pre warm up party will take place in june for the soulville weekender please email skiamiac@gmail.com if you are interested so hotel accomodation can be booked. The provisional date at the mo is 17th june at grt yarmouth.

look forward to hearing from you

have a good week CHEVVY

Where U @: soulville hq

NIK NAME chevvy

Re: soulville

C ya There!

djs on the night are vivy-b,phil levene,marky mark,ginger tonyso far.it will be held at the mission in gt yar,a realy nice new club which holds about 300 to 350 cap.

Can't wait for this one...

Have a good one chap's,you never know I might get down there myself ONEDAY!!!!!!

Where U @: Studio

Hi Siobhan and Richard

Lisa and I would love to come. So please count us in.

Hi Hun hope you and lisa are well , are you ok for accomodation?

Shep try and make it you and claire will luv it espif the weathers good ...have left you a voice message.

NIK NAME chevvy

Hi Hun

Thanks. Lisa and I are will get a room where we normally stay but if we have any problems I will let you know.

Are you at Caister this weekend?

See you soon, take care
Jane x

No Hun i do not do Caister anymore will explain at a later date ....enjoy though I am sure you will . i am saving myself for Southport..well hopefully? if i do not see you before see you in June.

NIK NAME chevvy

shep ,you might,please ring me on 01493651272.hi jane.i,m at the kings arms on northgate st ,5 mins walk from the camp on sat night .we have ginger tony ,sharpy, tony fernandez, and me,come down for a drink.

Hello Siobhan thanks am sure we will have a good time, we always do!! Hope to see you soon if not we will see you on the 17 June. Take care, J x

Ok Richard we will try and get over and see you if we don't hope you have a good evening. And we will see you on the 17 June.

Siobhan, hope you are well. Is the 17 June still on in Yarmouth as Jane and I would like to book our hotel up.

Where U @: Work

Name should have been Lisa S, was on the phone at the same time as typing, that will teach me to try and do to many things at once.

Where U @: Work

Yes hun it is just on the seafront ....c u there

NIK NAME chevvy

hi everyone,line up for the 17th so far is vivy-b ginger tony ,phil levene ,gavin page ,bob masters marky mark.

Hi Siobhan and Richard thanks for confirming that its on. I will book the hotel for Lisa and I. Lets hope the sun the will be shinning then we can sit on the beach whilst we are there. See you on the 17

jane may the sun shine on you

Thanks Richard lets hope so. See you on the 17