@THE ROOM AT THE TOP
197 HIGH ROAD
ILFORD
ESSEX
9PM - 3.30AM

DJS CHRIS HILL , TOM HOLLAND ,SHEP KENNEDY

A PERFECT CURE FOR "THE AFTER-CAISTER BLUES"

Re: AFTER CAISTER AFTER PARTY REUNION- SAT. 6TH MAY

Yipeee, Tina & I will definately be there after missing out on Caister . Just the perfect start before our week away in sunny Sorrento

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

Just back from Caister,superb time I don't know how my aching body will take it but I can't wait fot the reunion @ lacy!!! There will be about 20 of us will we get in ok??

Where U @: Ashford

Suggest you arrive by 10.30pm to avoid a long line.

Woke up this mornin'
Caister blues runnin, round my head
Gotta get me to the Lacy
coz if I don't I'll soon be dead.

"caister blues"

Hope you have a good 'un Shep!
You can tell me all about it sunday!!!

Eddy and Tina hope you both have a swell holiday, and we must catch up when you return, ciao!

My last visit to the Lacy was the opening night at the Room At The Top when i had to queue for 45mins to get in, i decided to give it a break for a while.

I went last night along with Pete Collins and Lisa-Jane, and i have to say i had a great night, got there before 10pm, straight in and really enjoyed the music. I think the 2nd room must really help when it's really busy. Personally i found the bar staff mostly very helpfull and efficient!

Where U @: Rainham

NIK NAME Al

Have to agree with Alan - is it my imagination or have the bar staff got much much better - I also wondered if there were perhaps more of them (I didn't drink enough to have double vision). Anyway, my most enjoyable Lacy at RATT so far. Could only have been bettered for me by Bigger being there... I think he'd better watch his back to be honest as Mr Holland was a superb alternative! roll on the next one !