The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
andy unique can you give me call, i need a favour!

hi andy, i realise u have gone to southport, but could you give me a ring or text me about a track u played last week at caister . my no is 07765 240567.keep the faith, raregroover,THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF SOUTHAMPTON SINCE THE QE2!!!!...................

NIK NAME southampton

Re: andy unique can you give me call, i need a favour!

Andy,thought I'd put this here as theres a good chance you'll see it.Can you remember the last three or four tracks you played Sunday night in the Club room,just before Sean went on?There was one and I made a massive effort to memorise the lyric.Next morning,gone
From the deepest darkest corner of my brain it was a really positive repeated lyric.Two phrases kept occurring,something like "I'm loving life" and "something else positive and uplifting but I can't even remember that"
If I saw the title it might bring it back.
Also who was the little kid being inducted into the ways of the dance floor between yours and Ian & Robs set?What a star!!!!
All the best,hope you can help
Mark

Where U @: Aveley

Raregroover,Thanks for saying "Hi" at CSW.
Andy did not make it to S/P as he was moving house, so it might be afew days before he see this post it. Anyway nice to put aface to the postting on these forums. Stay Safe.

hi richard the roadie, thanks for your message, mucho appreciated, keep the faith,RAREGROOVER ..........

NIK NAME southampton

Sorry fellas only just got on line and checked this. drop me an email and i'll do my best to assist!
The little fella getting his dancefloor induction wouldve been Sean french's boy- i think he was showing Ian and Rob a thing or two!!