The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Soulville Update

Hi there guys just been finalising details for Soulville ...the site looks fab and even better the superior Accomodation is 5 star !!!! Please be aware if you would like to go in Luxury these are very limited . Please also remember all bookings are made through the camp ..One thing they have asked is if you lovely peeps could bring your own towels , all beddibg is supplied. If You would like to check out the luxury villas then go to hoseasons website and look up waterside village Corton.

Thanks to all those that have already got in nice and early ...it does make life easier.

C u all Soon

Where U @: soulville hq

NIK NAME chevvy

Re: Soulville Update

Hi hun I am absolute gutted that I will not be there is year , I will be in Egypt with my parents. Lisa and I had such a good time last year. I wish you and Richard all the success. See you soon and take care. Jane

Thanks sweetie , so sorry you are not able to make it , we will have a few for you !!!! see on the 17th and have a fab holiday

NIK NAME chevvy

Hope number 54 is fine and dandy

already booked for you sweetie as promised

NIK NAME chevvy

And my spot next door again ?

NIK NAME Baloo

Oh yes Gavin goes without saying

only if you are a good boy hun

NIK NAME chevvy

Please mr page , mrs jonesy , coppo , happy feet and jane please email your email addresses ooh and crazy tracey to skiamiac@gmail.com , have something i would like to send you ....hope you are all well and happy speak soon Siobhan @ Soulville Hq

NIK NAME chevvy