The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Archive 80s Soul Radio Shows at www.talkinews.com

Just to let you all know. There are archive radio shows at www.talkinews.com - chocolate. download

Robbie Vincent
Chris Hill on Invicta
Froggy on JFM
LWR Radio
Steve walsh on invicta
And lots more been put up

Tom

Re: Archive 80s Soul Radio Shows at www.talkinews.com

I've notice that talkinews update the list of archive shows every seven or ten days. but you lose the option to download the ones above when it drops down to the next one. But, never the less still good. the selection is excellent and have you heard chocolate radio on there. MMMmm goood stuff.

Simon

All i can say is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of good show to come too........

I wonder how many they've got.

Johnny

More shows posted from back in the day and Chocolate Radio shows are posted on there web page.

Check it out

Tom

Thanks jon

Am i missing something? Most of them have "expired"?

Ladys and Gents,

An update on talkinews for archive soul radio shows from 70's and 80's.

TKO
LWR
Radio London
Horizon
JFM
Invicta
And much much more.

If you've missed out on any, just email the website for details.

Also, down load Chocolate Radio Shows More will be coming as weeks go by.

Tom

Updated............

Am i missing something, can't even find the website ?
Am i typing in the wrong address
Please help.............

Not sure why your not getting the web site Tim. But it's www.talkinews.com

Try again.

There is going to be a new feature on the website called the remix area or something like that. It will feature remixes from classic soul, R&B tunes etc for free download. coming by the end of the summer.

Tom

FOUND IT GUYS........TYPING IN THE WRONG ADDRESS DOOHH!!!

hi any one know where i can get any ixes from barry b on tape this guy did some wicked mixes on lwr can any one help me out thanks p.belfield@btinternet.com

Hiya Paul, Yes, I remember Barry's LWR mixes very well as he used to be on after me back in the day. All his mixing was done live in the studio (no cheeky tapes/cassettes as was the technology in those days). Barry did do a one off mixing special on Starpoint Radio last year but unfortunately I didn't get to record it. Perhaps he could be persuaded to do another one in the near future.

kind Regards

Eddy

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com

Paul,

Just to let you know we will be posting more of barry's mixes in the on coming weeks on www.talkinews.com/chocolate. We've got many pirate tapes to convert to digital. But, it does take time...........

In the on coming weeks we will be launching a new web page called remix. This page will be updated with more and more mixes every month for free download. Can't tell you the due date, because I don't know yet.

Tom

thanks tom ive sent them an email hope to get some of his stuff again im sure some one out there has some of his stuff thanks again

Updated

Updated,

Any problems let me know.

We have increased our websize, so we will be uploading more shows in the near future.

Also, coming soon the remix page for tunes that's been remixed by our team or even your selfs if you want.

The site is getting over 30,000 hits per month with reviews from mags and other sites. So, keep your ears to the wall, for more info.

Thanks for your support so far.

Rgds

Tom

New updates and information on up and coming events etc.... Listen to the chocolate radio jingle when you access the web page plus much more.

Also, thank you for your many emails that has kept me busy reading them with great interest.

Many regards

Tom

The web page has been update with more archive radio shows.

Chocolate Radio is now plays different archive Radio shows from back in the day. To know how to connect just go to the web page for info.

Also, can I say thank to you all for your comments and help and can I thank you Paul for some more resources of archive material.

Keep listening, there is a lot more to come, just bear with us.

Tom/BH

On behalf of Tom, Update completed for the archive shows, A new look site is on its way, watch this space...............................

Thanks for your support

BH

I've just seen the new web site and it's excellent more downloads of archive radio shows and more new features.

Keep up the good work....

Johnny be good

Firstly, thanks for your support John, and yes we have updated the web site with lots of new features starting. Just take a look and drop us a line.......

Thanks again for everybodies support

Tom & the Team
WWW.talkinews.com

With the launch of the new musicmix page insight, the team at talkinews and chocolate Radio are gearing them selfs up for the update of the content. The lanuch is due to start the 1st Nov with first set of mixes going up.

Don't forget if you mix and you would like your mix heard by over 98,000 people per day on our website talkinews.com. Just drop us a line to me tom@talkinews.com. We aim to please our audience etc.

Now Chocolate has got a global audience we will be looking to develop the content and delivery of the station in the future.

Thanks for your support

Tom

Update

The Musicmix page on the website has been a great success so far, Thank you all.

Their still is much more due in the pipeline in the on coming weeks.

Chocolate Radio is sending the message globally about good soul and disco music. The response has been fantastic, we have recieved message from all around the world. So the next step in the oncoming months is to have Chocolate Radio on a stand a lone basis.

Thank you again for your support

Tom & The Team

What an amazing looking website - is it a puzzle?

Tom, were you ever a DJ? Do you remeber a radio station called T.K.O back in the mid 80's amd have you got any shows from that era?

Eric

NIK NAME Gotcha

Just like to wish everybody who supported Chocolate Radio and Talkinews in 2007, a Happy New year from all the Team at Talkinews and Chocolate Radio.

Tom

Eric,

Have got some TKO, I will arrange to post on chocolate in the next few weeks. I was with TKO, many moons ago, amongst other stations.

Tom

Tom

Good music and good website, very ineresting topics

Alan

most of these shows are also on the six million steps site plus a few others ,,, Good site though

Some more froggy archives and a chocolate radio tribute show posted on talkinews.

Tom

FROGGY RIP

Sad to hear the news about Froggy a good mate from the old days of pirate radio but, have not seen him for years, we worked on several pirate stations together. I have got a lot of fantastic memories when working with him. Froggy inspired me to mix and mastermix and I loved his mixes, such as Heartbeat mix, Love town, Slave mix and much-much more.

My sincerest condolences go out to Froggy's family.

We love you mate from all the gang at talkinews & Chocolate Radio

Tom

We will be paying tribute to froggy by putting up some of his old radio shows from back in the day for download at www.talkinews.com from Monday on wards on the music mix page. (Capital Radio, JFM, Active Radio, Caister Radio)

1 2