The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coach to southport

SO is there one whats going on was told after paying deposit that the coach has been cancelled has anyone got ant info for me

Where U @: East London

NIK NAME loon

Re: coach to southport

What,s the bobby moore on this.

Not sure one of our party called Frostie as we hadn't heard from him and frostie said he may not have a coach as people have pulled out ? We have been told to call back on Wednesday (it's getting a tad close needs to be sorted

so have you booked with him ?
did you pay a deposit ? (coz we have)
Is there a Coach ?
if Not do you want to come on a mini bus with us if it comes to it ?

if you have any info post it here please

NIK NAME loon

I've heard it all before

i can confirm the coach has not been cancelled and i might i just add if frostie has not been in touch it is because god bless his dad is dying !!! please have patience i know Frostie will be in touch

I am deeply sorry about Frosties dad and understand he has more serious things on his mind

when we spoke to him on sunday he told us the coach had been cancelled due to people dropping out.

we have no intentions of hassaling him while he is going through such a difficult time which we weren't aware of on sunday.

so if anyone can confirm coach pick up and time that would ease stress for all

NIK NAME loon

ok SORRY girlie fit (PANIC) over Frostie has confirmed the coach as peeps who cancelled have now paid up so ALL IS COOL
Cheers Frostie for getting it sorted

NIK NAME loon

Just to let you know that the coach was never to be cancelled-it was a girlie rumour put around by a lady now on holiday,I believe.

As for you Sunshine,shut the **** up.

Coach or no coach why would anyone on a Soul Forum want to go to a house music gig? Is there any soul still played at Surfport? Apart from a couple of hours in the restaurant? It has long been advertised as a "Dance Music" Weekend and surely this is a Soul Music site?

Firstly this is a music site for BLACK MUSIC,not a SOUL MUSIC SITE.That mean's everything SOULFUL!!!!!
Each Weekender bring's something to the table.Yes Southport has a BIG room that play's SOULFUL HOUSE.Djs and band's playing in the HOUSE ROOM in May are, MAW,INCOGNITO,BAH SAMBA,ROY AYRES,BRAND NEW HEAVIES,NORMAN JAY,Joy Denalane
Live in Concert
Arnold Jarvis
Live PA
DJ’s
Louie Vega Kenny Dope Kerri Chandler Gilles Peterson

Trevor Nelson
DJ Jazzy Jeff

DJ Spen
Quentin Harris
Jazzanova Frankie Feliciano Ron Trent Danny Krivit
Jazzie B (Soul 2 Soul) Moodymann
Steve Sutherland
Dixon

Mark Mac (4 Hero)
IG Culture
Bobby & Steve
Terry Hunter

Norman Jay
Ronnie Herel
Snowboy
Kev Beadle

Shortee Blitz
Bob Jones
Benji B
Simon "School Boy" Phillips

DJ Swerve
Diggz
Andy Davies & Terry Jones
Gary Dennis
Steve
I THINK THIS PROOVES MY POINT!!!!

Where U @: THE LOFT

why would anybody from a soul music forum want to go sssssssshh Caister,you seen the line up.

Compare the two southport v Caister it's a no brainer

YOU PAYS YOUR MONEY YOU TAKE YOUR CHOICE.

I have been to both as lots of us have, but my preferance is Caister, for various reasons, what about the rest of us.

Is it me or do we have this discussion every year at this time.

Peace and Joy.

Where U @: Crawley

NIK NAME Stacker

caister for me to tony,although i could do with a bit less house in the club room and a bit more jazz,sorry but i just dont like house music whether its "soulful" or otherwise

Southport is one of the most soulful events around.
not just in terms of Music but also in terms of the crowd that go who are open minded and friendly.

After all what is a House without A Soul

NIK NAME loon

Southport is number one in my book,is the person just saying that because they are not going.Big well done to Alex and Dave .

Where U @: soulville hq