The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Internet Radio On Your Mobi

At last something to listen to on the move.I pay £7 a month top of my monthly bill to unlimited access to the internet.There is now software that you can download for a oneoff fee of £7 which let's you listen to some of our favourite internet radio station's.I have been in the cab and had them on all day.You do get some drop out's but on the hole it's FANTASTIC.FM licence who need's them!!

Where U @: THE LOFT

Re: Internet Radio On Your Mobi

Here is the link
http://www.vradio.org/

blimey shep....pay for it......freebee with...500 mins 150 txt 25mms 25 vidio mins £5 of games etc + unlimted internet access £20 per month....wot a deal...

its a shame they didnot give me a better phone !!!! nokia n73..... with 2gb of sd memory.......complete with very load ring tones [ star wars ]

Sheppy mate, that sounds brilliant (almost like having Starpoint on DAB - now that WOULD be good )

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com www.myspace.com/djeddyjames

Listening to Starpoint driving around London Town in the hot sunshine,BLISS....all via the mobi,get on board poeple it's superb.

Does anyone know of any kind of gizzmo that would link my mobi to my stereo via bluetooth or usb lead!!

I've got an N95 that has a regular mini-jack socket so you can use any headphones, (I use Shure e4c earphones, they knock the MDRV700 into a cocked hat but are no good for DJ'ing because they fit in the ear), just a matter of using a mini-jack to RCA lead into the aux of the amp. For my previous phone, Sony Ericcson, I got a nifty lead from my local Mobile Emporium that also allowed use of regular phones.

Spike

Hi Sheppy mate,

I take it you're after connecting your mobile phone to your car stereo and have the output going through the speakers so that the sound quality will be better. If this is what you're looking to do I can only think of one way that will work.

1. Cannibalize your stereo headphones that came with the mobile so that you just have the plug coming out of the mobile with a length of wire.
2. Buy a 2.5mm female socket and connect/solder it on the other end of the lead.
3. Purchase one of those ipod transmitters (cheap as chips on ebay)and plug it into the female socket (now, now no need for those smutty thoughts )
4. Hey presto, instant Starpoint through your car stereo.

Kind Regards

Eddy

Where U @: www.starpointradio.com www/myspace.com/djeddyjames