The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DR Bobs 40th

Many thanks for a great night on your 40th aniv Bob,it was a privalage to be there,and thanks for keeping the music real.

Where U @: soulville hq

Re: DR Bobs 40th

Thanks for the props Richard.....Well, were do I start?, my thanks to all you close friends for making Sunday a truly brilliant party. Everything worked so well.
All my DJ friends who played perfectly CJ and Stevie C, Kev Beadle,Danny'I can't stop dancing'Rampling, Phil Asher, Snowboy, Mark Webster. Thank you so much guys for giving us your time and your wonderful music.

To you lot for giving me the support and love over the years THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

To all those who travelled, daughter Zoe & friend from Chelmsford, Steve & Debs Leeds, Martin, Northampton, Paul Morrissey & mrs , Bristol, Darrell & Sharon, Oxford, Richard ,GAH & Tara (Happy B'day girl) & co Yarmouth, Colin Hudd & Wan, Thailand. Danny Krivit, NYC. Good top see The Helmel Crew, Essex boys and girls, Jazz Dancers, Brixton Front Line, Southampton,Cambridge,London friends, South of The River Crew.

Special love and huge thanks to Debs, you certainly pulled it off girl I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!
Also to Gavin Fraser for 'finding' the space,I owe you mate- great room, nice bar staff - just a great venue.
Beardy & Jip for door duties.Also to Mark Moore and Gerry (IDJ) for taking the pics.

So many people so little time, so please accept my humble apologies if I didn't get around to speaking to all of you. We'll do it all again at Southport 41 in 3 weeks. Remember it's all about the music, that's what brings us all together in the 1st place. Thank you all very very much and I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did...

Thanks as always to Debs and Mark Webster for their superb hospitality. Much love and respect to u all

The Doc...