The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jsr show

ello everyone, as you all know me & marky mark do a show on jsr every monday night from 7pm till 10pm..well we would like as many of you to join us this evening for a speciel tribute to froggy. we will have along side us froggys side kick & best mate frostie to have a chat & play some of those old favourites. so if you got nish to do tonight, tune in & have some lovely memories brought back into your world. thank you....www.jazzsyndicate.co.uk

Where U @: essex

NIK NAME smudger

Re: jsr show

Hi,

I shall have my ears and my "pooter" on.

A big up for the mixmaster. You will be missed.

From, the man on the dance floor.

Respect.

Where U @: Crawley

NIK NAME Stacker

JUST ONE MORE THING, I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE IN ADVANCE FOR JOINING US TONIGHT AS WE WONT HAVE TIME TO KEEP COMING ON HERE TO SEE WHO HAS POSTED...THANK YOU ALL...SMUDGER

NIK NAME smudger

Hello Frostie,

Great show really enjoyed it.

Fitting tribute to the great man.

Where U @: crawley

NIK NAME Stacker

good show lads

Thanks for listening tonight

Excellent show gents, very enjoyable. He would have enjoyed that. Froggy RIP

Tom

THANK YOU ALL LOADS, YOU MADE US PROUD. WE COULDNT BELEIVE THE RESPONCE WE GOT FROM OUR LISTENERS, EMAILS, PHONE LISTNERS & TEXES. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU ALL. & MOST OF ALL, THANKS FROST, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN

NIK NAME smudger

For those who missed last nights show with Frostie heres the download link of the podcast. http://www.jazzsyndicate.co.uk/show310308.mp3

Tonight from 7pm til 10pm live on JSR, Marky Mark and Smudger www.jazzsyndicate.co.uk