Didcot
Oxfordshire

Shaun

Where U @: Oxfordshire

Re: Rio Reunion Party.

RIO Reunion Party

Saturday 29th November.
Marlborough Club, Didcot, Oxon.

DJs: CHRIS BROWN, BOB MASTERS, CHRIS D SMITH, SHAUN GALLAGHER, MARK WIFFIN, STEVE FATHERS, LORNE DALEY, PETE SINCLAIR.

5pm til 2am, 9 hours of quality Soul,Funk and Jazz.

Large free car park, outdoor smoking area with piped music so you won't miss a single tune!!

Tickets 10 pounds.
Info: 07778 217 406 email: gallagher.j6@sky.com
Bring along any Rio memorabilia.

IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!!

Hi There,
I have just received tickets for the reunion party.
There has been a lot of interest and i'm expecting tickets to sell fairly quickly,the venue is similar in capacity to the Rio about 250,so don't miss out should be a cracking nite!!

Shaun.
P.S the bar prices are sooo cheap all night.
Great music & cheap booze the perfect ingredients for a blinding parrrty.

WHY ISN'T SEAN FRENCH DOING IT ?

SEAN FRENCH MAKES YOUR MORNIN SEAN FRENCH MAKES YOUR DAY

Hi Sean French fan club,
The answer to your question is due to capacity of club, costs have to be taken into account, it would be great to have sean onboard along with Chris Hill, Robbie Vincent, Greg Edwards etc, but due to costs and availability this is not possible.
I know Sean was very popular at the Rio and would have been a excellent addition.
Hope you can make it even though sean is'nt on the bill.

Shaun.

Sorry but Sean French was the Rio as Chris de Smith ran it ,Bob Masters was a punter at the Rio at the time as was Pete Sinclair no contest as far as i'm concerned Chris Brown didnt do it that often .......

Sorry Chris D Smith was the resident DJ do apologise,but Sean was the most regular other DJ and for a first reunion he should have been da man

Re Sean French
No disrespect intended to the legendary Sean French
who gave us many great nights at The Rio.
We are hoping this will the first of future Rio
nights ,We would love Sean to be involved in the next one, Shaun G will make contact as soon as next date is set and try to arrange
Would be GREAT to see Sean again.
Best Regards to all
Chris D Smith

Hi Shaun,

Really looking forward to the Reunion night! Got a group of ten coming along for a good girlie night.

I've also left a message on your email address - please reserve me the ten tickets.
Cheers
Soulful Regards
Rozy L

Hi Shaun,

My girls & I just can't wait for the Rio Reunion bash - what a fantastic line up of DJ's for the evening. We'll be there early - don't want to miss a thing!
Thanks for the tickets - I know they're selling fast.
Cheers & look forward to seeing you on the 29th!
Janey G

NIK NAME Janey G

Hi There,
We only have a handful of tickets left,so if you are thinking of coming please be quick.
There is a great buzz builing about this event!!
C U There,

Shaun.

Great news, should be an excellent night - I'll be in touch for tickets!
Cheers
Lon

Hi There, We are now sold out of tickets,there will be no entry on the door, thanks to all who are coming, see you there!!!

Soulful regards
Shaun.

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone that made the Rio Reunion such a great evening, great atmosphere with everybody right up for a good party,and a bar sooo cheap it was like original Rio prices,sore heads and great memories,we will be back!!!

Soulful Regards
Shaun Gallagher.
p.s that will be the 40th time Chris Brown has done the Rio, which made him a great choice to headline the event.