Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
number of symptoms

Hello I have been having a number of symptoms including eye discomfort, blocked nose / sinuses, fatigue, brain fog, iritability and depression.

This seemed to start last year when I moved into a house with alot of mold in it. After I left the house the syptoms remained.

Recently I started using a product called sinofresh which is said to be antiseptic and kill mold in the sinusesn and I am feeling better, my nose isnt as blocked, I am no longer depressed but I still feel tired and foggy some days and I still have eye discomfort. Recently also I have been having a nasty taste in the back of my throaght, is this a sign that my sinuses are finaly draining and I will start to get better soon?

I have also considered the possibility that I may also be alergic to dust (as my mum is) and I am still not sure if the mold has caused these problems. I keep going to the doctors but they havent done any tests and keep sending me away with different prescriptions. I wish somebody would clear things up and tell me what is most probably wrong and give me some advice on how to fix the problem.