Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prolotherapy

A friend told us about your radio station. You mentioned prolotherapy and that if it didn't work you would pay for this one person's treatment. I want to share my own experience with prolotherapy. My neck was at a pain level of about 6. A massage therapist told me that I had loose ligaments in my neck. I got on the internet and found prolotherapy and Everet Koop's testamonial. I now want to tell the world about prolotherapy. My neck is now TOTALLY pain free. Dr. Pomeroy treated my 3 through 7 cervicals. That helped me down to about a 1 or 2 pain level. I found another doctor that would treat C1 and C2. After those treatments I slowly became pain free.

I just wish insurance companies would recognize prolotherapy. It's a lot cheaper than surgery and also incredibly more effective.

I wish there was some other web site where I could post my testamonial.

Re: prolotherapy

So glad that you too have had great success with prolotherapy. We go to a Doctor in Medford, OR, Dr. Carl Osborn. My husband and I have both received help from his treatments to our neck, back, and recently my shoulder.

You can go to a website www.getprolo.com and they list many Doctors that do prolotherapy.

We are happy for you!