Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peripheral neuropathy

I am using the NerveFix also.. but I recently went to have Laser Therapy .. I now have very little issues during the day..but still have some problems during sleep, covering the feet..still looking for some relief there..but the laser helped greatly.

Re: Peripheral neuropathy

What helps me is cleaning out the arteries and veins with Soy Lecithin. Also, I can not eat any sugar or anything that turns to sugar in the body. Your liver will make sugar at night so your daily requirement of sugar is Zero.
I stay away from breads, rice, potatoes, fruits, corn, or any products made from any grains.

I eat lots of celery, cilantro, tomatoes ( they contain sugar so I limit them), garlic, onions (they contain sugar also), broccoli, cauliflower, fish (my favorite is canned red salmon), meat, cream, cheese (has some sugar depending on the cheese, read the label), a small handfull of nuts per day, etc.
Most people will Not (refuse ) to get on this diet and then they will not get rid of the neuropathy at all. I do not take any drugs or rely on any doctors.