Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Bob Martin

Thank you for your radio show, Doctor Bob. I have used Natural Remedies on myself and my family since 1976. I became an R.N. and was allowed to use these on my patients in one nursing home. We had to get doctors to sign off on all of the protocols. We had no UTI's. We would stop all bed sores and heal them out at stage one. I was referred to a man who was guardian to many stay at home patients. I have helped many of these patients with good natural healing. My son is the beneficiary of good health although he has suffered with Multiple Sclerosis and side effects to the drugs the doctors gave him to alleviate his symptoms. Now he won't even see a doctor about MS, there are no medicines out there that will help MS without killing the patient.
He is now on many good natural foods and supplements.
We both use farm fresh eggs for good protein and whey protein from non-pasturized milk, from cows that are raised on natural diets and no hormones.
Good health starts with knowledge of what you are putting into your body via your mouth.
Thanks again Doctor Bob.