Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
boils 2nd message

help!!!! Im at a lose as to what to do and am kinda in "limbo" waiting until I hear something from someone as to what my son (22 year old african american-boils on scalp, buttocks and thighs)can take beside antibiotics which doesnt seem to help. I believe it has to do with a compromised immune system but not sure what he should take, seeing as how there is so much out there in the health food stores.....waiting a reply...thanks

Re: boils 2nd message

My family, me included were plagued with boils. The doctors gave me the antibiotics and then surgically removed them several times. We have found that if we take vitamins C and E daily we don't have them.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

help!!!! Im at a lose as to what to do and am kinda in "limbo" waiting until I hear something from someone as to what my son (22 year old african american-boils on scalp, buttocks and thighs)can take beside antibiotics which doesnt seem to help. I believe it has to do with a compromised immune system but not sure what he should take, seeing as how there is so much out there in the health food stores.....waiting a reply...thanks