Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: psoriasis

John,
I was a psoriasis sufferer myself and I found a meathod of treatment that worked very well.I have used it on many of my patients with great results. It involves; 1)diet modifications i.e. cut out sugar (and foods high in sugar), alcohol and especially pork products. 2)chiropractic adjustments to make sure there is no nerve interferrence and 3) specific accupuncture points on the body.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone know of anything natural that would help relieve, treat or heal psoriasis? I am getting desparate and do not want to be on convential medication the rest of my life for this malady. Help!

Re: Re: psoriasis

John,
One more thing I forgot to ad. You also have to detoxify the liver with specific formulas.This is one of the main resons for psoriasis, a liver that is full of toxins.

Re: Re: Re: psoriasis

Anyone who visits a chiropractor for skin disorders has to be nuts. Of course he states to use a chiropractor because they can solve anything.
There is no medical evidence that suports Mr. Ehlman's statements. Go to a MD to seek advice. There is also good literature at www.webmd.com

Re: psoriasis

John, my husband had a miserable case of psoriasis till he tried a supplement called poopdoc that Dr. Bob recommends for the bowels. It cleans out the small AND large intestine. It almost completely cleared up his psoriasis (amazingly without changing his diet) and he had it bad. Would you contact me if it works for you? Best of luck Sherry